BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:34am
Black people don't know a damn thing about finances

Why are you advocating young (Black) adults to live on their own when the net worth of the average Black family is $5,000? Confused

Young adults should be securing and saving their money instead of pumping it into rent

Poor people should NOT have children unless they plan on raising child geniuses

Black people are dead wrong for having children and pushing them in to sports, entertainment and all other low-statistical, dead-end avenues instead of prepping them for life on their own
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:37am
I don't see the point of dieting to look good in your wedding dress if you didn't care about that beforehand.  If you were fat before he put a ring on it, embrace the chunk and KIM.  Besides after the wedding date, you will blowup anyways so what is the point.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I don't see the point of dieting to look good in your wedding dress if you didn't care about that beforehand.  If you were fat before he put a ring on it, embrace the chunk and KIM.  Besides after the wedding date, you will blowup anyways so what is the point.

CryCryCryLOLLOL
paigedah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote paigedah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:48am
how do some people here get accumulate points so quickly when it seems like they hardly post or get any likes?

Edited by paigedah - Nov 12 2012 at 11:49am
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by paigedah paigedah wrote:

how do some people here get accumulate points so quickly when it seems like they hardly post or get any likes?

Points have to do with Likes?

I really didn't know
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:51am
Points = Posts, no?

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by paigedah paigedah wrote:

You just made it to 125 Likes
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Black people don't know a damn thing about finances

Why are you advocating young (Black) adults to live on their own when the net worth of the average Black family is $5,000? Confused

Young adults should be securing and saving their money instead of pumping it into rent

Poor people should NOT have children unless they plan on raising child geniuses

Black people are dead wrong for having children and pushing them in to sports, entertainment and all other low-statistical, dead-end avenues instead of prepping them for life on their own

IA with the bolded. Nothing is wrong with living at home. The problem is when those people choosing to live at home are not saving their money at all and are not investing or thinking about their future.....it is like....what are you doing? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:54am
I'd rather pump my money into rent than move home

It's not like I'm saving money at home to buy a house immediately

Edited by RoxieDream - Nov 12 2012 at 11:54am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:54am
Jr and Ricky, continue your debate.
I'm gonna learn today.
I slacked off the entire weekend
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com