BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think that's ok though.

Sometimes I feel shaken and I pray that he brings me closer to him.
And maybe my secular sins are keeping me away from him.
It's a battle but I know he is there .

Reading the Bible for me really helps.

I think this is what we're supposed to pray for, and to worship him. I don't think prayer should be asking about petty things that don't matter in the afterlife. That's why I side eye people who say God has blessed them with material things when the Bible already says it's hard/impossible for a rich man to get into Heaven.

What your saying is soooo true. When I flip on the tv and see two nations at war with eachother praying for God/ Allah to help them win, it makes me laugh. You think God is gonna help you spill innocent blood? Heck no. You'd have a better chance of getting support if you pray to Satan.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:12pm
im in that stage where im not sure about God, i know what i've been told but always being told to "have faith" is annoying. I'm seeing the righteous forsaken out here...idk...
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I'm seeing the righteous forsaken out here...idk...

See imo you can't go by that either. It rains on the just and the unjust. This is not Paradise. God isn't going to just shower us with gifts and shield us from all adversity just because we're Christians.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Yes with that I agree.
While I don't think God wants us to be poor and struggle I do believe that ppl can let those things get in the way.
And just bc ppl are rich and well off I don't see that really as a blessing.

But I also believe that he didn't put us on earth to be unhappy so if things like college and career and things like that make us happy then he doesn't mind as long as that doesn't blind us.
But yes we are here to praise him and get closer to him because our rewards are not here.

I have to keep reminding myself of that.

I agree wit you. Those who say God is not merciful, do not realize that this world is temporary. Yeah, people kill others and children don't enough to eat, but anyone would gladly spend a minute in this wicked world if they knew what was in store for them in the future. That's why you gotta build up your faith.
I need to take my arse to the spirituality section, or imma keep ramblin on and on.LOL
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:16pm
I believe in God I don't look to deep into it though. I used to read the bible a lot when I went to Catholic school. I enjoyed reading it, I don't agree with everything said in there though.

Edited by babyk94 - Nov 21 2012 at 10:18pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:18pm

See imo you can't go by that either. It rains on the just and the unjust. This is not Paradise. God isn't going to just shower us with gifts and shield us from all adversity just because we're Christians.

i know that bad things happen to good people but God's people shouldnt be struggling all their life...because to say that "God gives you strength to deal with xyz" doesnt weigh much when there are heathens who get through life's pits without committing their lives to God. Isnt that supposed to be an advantage of being Christian? To have the "upper hand?" not an easier life but that extra cushion?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:18pm
Sorry but this is comedy to me.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

People who wait til the night before Thanksgiving to get the necessary groceries to cook THX-day dinner should be killed and used as fattening feed for next years Turkeys.

Wandering around the grocery store like that's the 1st time they ever been in there, asking anybody that makes eye contact about recei...recie....ingredients. I got bread, almond milk, pickles & Doritos in my basket, da fuqq kinda help you think I can give you?

LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:20pm
I loved when my mom told me that.

It rains on the just and unjust.

That's fine Sang.
You don't believe.
Nothing to be sorry about.

Edited by jonesable - Nov 21 2012 at 10:21pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:21pm

i know that bad things happen to good people but God's people shouldnt be struggling all their life...because to say that "God gives you strength to deal with xyz" doesnt weigh much when there are heathens who get through life's pits without committing their lives to God. Isnt that supposed to be an advantage of being Christian? To have the "upper hand?" not an easier life but that extra cushion?

That was kinda my point in my first post about this. That we aren't going to get what we ask for and all that, and that people should look beyond the pettiness that is our daily existence. What we're going to wake up and do tomorrow isn't important. It may be important to us but that's about it.

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 21 2012 at 10:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 297>