Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Sorry but this is comedy to me.

What makes it comedy? And Sang Froid, are you an atheist? If you are, can you tell us why you chose to be so if its not too personal, you know what I mean.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:27pm
That doesn't mean they are practicing.
Just means they may be struggling.

We are in the world and temptations are real and ppl fallter.
But if that belief and faith is there then ....

Edited by jonesable - Nov 21 2012 at 10:28pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I'm seeing the righteous forsaken out here...idk...

See imo you can't go by that either. It rains on the just and the unjust. This is not Paradise. God isn't going to just shower us with gifts and shield us from all adversity just because we're Christians.

i know that bad things happen to good people but God's people shouldnt be struggling all their life...because to say that "God gives you strength to deal with xyz" doesnt weigh much when there are heathens who get through life's pits without committing their lives to God. Isnt that supposed to be an advantage of being Christian? To have the "upper hand?" not an easier life but that extra cushion?

That was kinda my point in my first post about this. That we aren't going to get what we ask for and all that, and that people should look beyond the pettiness that is our daily existence. What we're going to wake up and do tomorrow isn't important. It may be important to us but that's about it.

i know that jazz sounds good but i personally i just have difficulty trying to enjoy life when its cruddy. i am thankful that im more fortunate than many but that doesnt mean my emotions are not valid.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:32pm
I do believe its important to Him though.
He has the capabilities to care about us all at the same time
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:33pm
sometimes i think folk like to use 'the struggle' as an excuse to do what they want and not feel guilty. i've always been taught not to play with God so right now i say im not practicing as to be careful to not make a mockery of Him and his word.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:35pm
Lol no it's not an excuse.
It's reality.

And if one doesn't feel guilty when they are knowingly going against his way then something is wrong.

Our actions have consequences though.
And us choosing secular sins over greater glory will have repercussions.

But that doesn't mean we abandon him bc he won't abandon us.

It is a struggle and that's ok as long as we recognize the struggle and really try to follow his way

Edited by jonesable - Nov 21 2012 at 10:37pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

im in that stage where im not sure about God, i know what i've been told but always being told to "have faith" is annoying. I'm seeing the righteous forsaken out here...idk...

Eanaj, are you christian? Go check out the book of Job if your not familiar with him. See how he suffered. People tried to turn him from God, and at times he did doubt if God was real, but he ultimately had faith in him. He was blessed greatly in the future. Sometimes we gotta be like him and trust in God. Having faith isn't enough by just saying that you believe God is real. You got to prove it to yourself everyday by cracking open that bible and reading.

yes, i forgot about Job, i try to remember things like that but not everyone gets Job's happy ending either. if someone got into a horrific accident and lost their limbs, their limbs arent going to just grow back and life will be good for them...In a way I kind of feel like if the story of Job wasnt in the Bible it would be a feel good fairly tale.
I promise i'm not trying to be difficult this is really what i think about/struggle with
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:38pm
what does"'not practicing" mean?

if you tell me you're a believer and i don't see any fruit, i'm gonna question your salvation

jr.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:40pm
eanaj doesn't believe, and she feels ashamed because she doesn't.
I felt that way when I was 6.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:40pm
not practicing = im not doing what im supposed to be doing as a Christian and until im ready to fully commit my life to Christ (again) im not going to make a mockery of the faith by praising God on Sunday when the night before I was twerkin to 2chainz at the strip club (i dont do any of that btw but yall get what im sayin)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 293>
  Share Topic