BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 293>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I like being skinny but I'm too damn skinny. I wish I was slim-fine. Disapprove *drinks Ensure Plus*
Star does that stuff work? LOL Tongue 

I really does but you have to drink a lot of it for it to work. At one point I had gotten really really skinny and so I started eating one meal a day and a whole pack of Ensure Plus which has 2100 calories. 3500 calories=1 pound. If you keep that in mind and write down what you eat it will make it a lot easier. Plus your body always keeps a store of calories for energy use which is about a 1000 calories. So if you take in over a thousand calories in a short while then the extra energy will be stored as fat, but if you wear down your thousand calories without eating enough to replace them then your body will start to take energy from the fat you have stored and you will lose weight. 
Thank you so much!!!!!!! I'm 5'9 and weigh 122 right now the doctor said I need to gain weight so I'm going to try this Smile
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:23pm

I like being skinny but I'm too damn skinny. I wish I was slim-fine. Disapprove *drinks Ensure Plus*

I really does but you have to drink a lot of it for it to work. At one point I had gotten really really skinny and so I started eating one meal a day and a whole pack of Ensure Plus which has 2100 calories. 3500 calories=1 pound. If you keep that in mind and write down what you eat it will make it a lot easier. Plus your body always keeps a store of calories for energy use which is about a 1000 calories. So if you take in over a thousand calories in a short while then the extra energy will be stored as fat, but if you wear down your thousand calories without eating enough to replace them then your body will start to take energy from the fat you have stored and you will lose weight. 
Thank you so much!!!!!!! I'm 5'9 and weigh 122 right now the doctor said I need to gain weight so I'm going to try this Smile

LoL I'm 5'9 too and 120 something last time I checked! Hug I will get on the scale later to make sure I'm not down to the teens but I think I have a body twin! Hug We can do this!
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Big women got the game on lock.

for broke Brothas, yes. :mjpls:

jr.

", said the broke Brotha.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:24pm
you guys are 5'9? 

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

iono where bhm got the idea that im broke from LOL

jr.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:25pm

LoL I'm 5'9 too and 120 something last time I checked! Hug I will get on the scale later to make sure I'm not down to the teens but I think I have a body twin! Hug We can do this!
Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmile finally someone who understands lol
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:26pm

you guys are 5'9? 

jr.
yeah Tongue
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:28pm

you guys are 5'9? 

jr.
yeah Tongue

And you might not even be finished growing. Shocked
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:29pm

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

iono where bhm got the idea that im broke from LOL

jr.

Your posts.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:29pm

you guys are 5'9? 

jr.
yeah Tongue

Lmao me tooo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs