Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Life is full of sorrow, regret, and disappointment. Every year we get older, closer to our death and we will never be happy.

Dont aim for happiness out of life,  aim for joy. 

Tell that to the starving children in Africa that don't know what it's like to have clean clothes and a warm plate of food. Tell that to the kids in India that poop in the same water they take a bath in. Tell that to the children workers in China, that are forced to work long hours then fall asleep in tent camps where the bed is never cold cause another child just got up to go work their 16-hour shift. Tell that to kids in the foster care system in America, who will get kicked out at 18 and struggle to live a normal life, ultimately succumbing to hard drugs. Tell them to aim for joy.

Brotha, did you read the rest of my post? I even ended with "the fact that you have a home, a computer and a stable internet connection" and lemme add "free time to bullsh*t on BHM" you're doing better than most. 

Aint no reason for you, a man in a first world nation with access to various luxuries, to be running around here crying about life. I even said some things suck, there are terrible things that happen all the time, but when you let that characterize your life, you can go on and take that L. 

because when you have access to things, life is automatically great
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:02pm

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Fake deep.
Joy comes from things.
Happiness comes from within. 

I see it as the opposite. Things make me happy, joy comes from within. 

You got it all messed up bruh.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

happiness and joy come from within deep pockets

jr.

Yes!!
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Terry Crews has to stop acting. His face irritates my eyes.

This..I find his looks disturbing
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:04pm

That's what u are missing Skittles. That opinion wasn't about my life.
Then why are you talking about life, and not the world? The word "life" automatically has personal connotations because, *gasp*, everyone has one. 

If I said, "life sucks," people are going to hit me with "what's wrong," "what happened," and "it'll get better." 

If I said, "the world is a sucky ass place," everyone is going to understand. Why? Because the world is a sucky ass place, but that doesnt mean Im obligated to be miserable. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 18 2012 at 6:05pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:08pm
ugh i am not a leather wearing whip swinging goth.

lmao..

dang it i wear colors. Cry

i dont know why ppl say otherwise..LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

No, when you have access to certain things, like education, and a stable home and family, and a decent job with benefits, you can be comfortable. Im not saying that's all it takes, but chances of having a good life are greatly impacted by your access to some things. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:15pm
lmao the unemployment episode lol
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:16pm

No, when you have access to certain things, like education, and a stable home and family, and a decent job with benefits, you can be comfortable. Im not saying that's all it takes, but chances of having a good life are greatly impacted by your access to some things. 

i wish it was that simple skittles
i really do
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:19pm

i wish it was that simple skittles
i really do

Im talking true access. Ignoring racial and socio-economic biases in access to education, affordable housing and decent jobs. That's why I said that this isnt all it takes, because there are ways to be comfortable, happy and joyous when access to things things are minimal, but one cant deny that these things help. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 297>