Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 293>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i wanna see pics. i've been loggin in forever tryin to see yall...

i hate bhm lmaoo

That brings me to my 1st 'unpopular' opinion: LOL

1) A few of these BHM avi pics are attempts at low key simping.  Pics often automatically equal compliments and half these folks lying, talking bout, "You look good girl", "Nice body type", etc... Confused     One BHM avi pic in particular scares me! 

2) I don't see the hype with the following celebrities:  Kendrick Lamar, Jennifer Lopez, Azealia Banks, Jessica Simpson, Adele, etc

3) Beyonce CAN indeed sang and she'll NEVER be overrated!

4) I still stand by my comment in the relationship section that I believe many of the 'regular' guys on this site are either:  a) part or full ZEST    and/or     b) SIMPS!  

I'm actually friends with much of Kendrick Lamar's extended family. I had no idea until one of my friends (his cousin) said on Facebook that they were related to him yesterday. I had no idea who he was, but then I looked him up and saw how big of a star he is and I was like "whoooooooa dude. O_O" lol I've known them since I was a wee lass. I still can't believe it! :o
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:44pm
Kendrick Lamar's album is really good.  if any of you haven't listened to it you should give it a try.  wessssidddddde.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:45pm
name names pinkexta. at least tell us what the picture looks like. 
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I believe pinkextra is an international call girl that sells ass for trips around the world.

And you're one of my biggest SIMPS Customers!

Thanks for funding my last trip to Australia! Wink

By the way,

When you get that disability guberment check next week, you know where to find me!  Gotta trip to China soon!

only trip im funding for u is a trip to the clinic after i drop this fire in your drawls...confess u want my attention pinkextra...next time u in DC let me know...

ConfusedDeadLOL

Edited by pinkextra - Nov 18 2012 at 9:52pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:57pm

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Life is full of sorrow, regret, and disappointment. Every year we get older, closer to our death and we will never be happy.

Dont aim for happiness out of life,  aim for joy. 

Tell that to the starving children in Africa that don't know what it's like to have clean clothes and a warm plate of food. Tell that to the kids in India that poop in the same water they take a bath in. Tell that to the children workers in China, that are forced to work long hours then fall asleep in tent camps where the bed is never cold cause another child just got up to go work their 16-hour shift. Tell that to kids in the foster care system in America, who will get kicked out at 18 and struggle to live a normal life, ultimately succumbing to hard drugs. Tell them to aim for joy.
You may disagree with her comment as it is your right.
My Opinion: Honestly though, I'll say a prayer for those kids but their misery isn't going to stop me from being happy. There are things in this world beyond the control of the average person. There are always going to be people who live terrible lives. However, that shouldn't be a reason to not to tell another person not to strive for happiness, joy, or to put it whatever you want to put it.

Edited by ImThatDiva - Nov 18 2012 at 10:09pm
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

name names pinkexta. at least tell us what the picture looks like. 

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:01pm
I believe the children are our future

And sometimes that scares me
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i hate bhm lmaoo

1) A few of these BHM avi pics are attempts at low key simping.  Pics often automatically equal compliments and half these folks lying, talking bout, "You look good girl", "Nice body type", etc... Confused     One BHM avi pic in particular scares me! 

YES! I'm glad one member put up a different pic than the stuff she usually puts up, she really does look like a whoooole different person....

No names? No hints?
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:07pm

I believe pinkextra is an international call girl that sells ass for trips around the world.

And you're one of my biggest SIMPS Customers!

Thanks for funding my last trip to Australia! Wink

By the way,

When you get that disability guberment check next week, you know where to find me!  Gotta trip to China soon!

only trip im funding for u is a trip to the clinic after i drop this fire in your drawls...confess u want my attention pinkextra...next time u in DC let me know...

LMFAOOO
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i hate bhm lmaoo

YES! I'm glad one member put up a different pic than the stuff she usually puts up, she really does look like a whoooole different person....

No names? No hints?

Yeah, drop us some hints, Eanaj5! LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 293>