Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 142143144145146 297>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

that's usually when we go there

what are y'all eating at TCF that's under $25 for two people ... just cheesecake and water LOL

Lmbo! If I take you shopping, we're well beyond the first date so i'll spend. We go tugevah

jr.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:52pm

where've you been ms_wonderland Hug
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:57pm

where've you been ms_wonderland Hug

oh you know, was just trying to get my 'post per day' count lowered. Big smile  Hug
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:59pm

lately it seems people have taken to killing their families and themselves - probably thinking they don't want their families to cope with the aftermath

if they are compelled by whatever reason to kill themselves, they should stop at themselves

I've said this to hub before--( Tho I'd like it if we died  of natural causes together) If you want to go now , don't take we with you.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

that's usually when we go there

what are y'all eating at TCF that's under $25 for two people ... just cheesecake and water LOL

Lmbo! If I take you shopping, we're well beyond the first date so i'll spend. We go tugevah

jr.

when you take girls shopping is it to rainbow and f21? 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:02pm
Don't do this, coco. You know how I feel about those places and the women that wear it -___-

jr.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:03pm
Just bc ur a home health aide doesn't mean you can call yourself a nurse.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:05pm
Well that was one hell of a conversation progression.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:05pm
I hate Rih's/Bey's nails . Even girls wearing scrubs are getting them. I wouldn't even let u take my temp with those nails
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

lately it seems people have taken to killing their families and themselves - probably thinking they don't want their families to cope with the aftermath

if they are compelled by whatever reason to kill themselves, they should stop at themselves

This remind me. I was watching a show on ID or one of those channels about the lady from Texas who killed her 5 kids in the late 90s/early 2000s which got me to thinking...I've never understood people who kill others for the sake of "saving" them from something. I understand that alot of times people who do stuff like that may have some type of mental ilness but still..

yeah with her she was severely mentally ill..so we could honestly never fully understand how she could do it. She was quite psychotic with delusions and hallucinations.. and even knowing that,  it's still hard for us to wrap our brain around it. But it happens, unfortunately. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style