BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unpopular opinions 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 297>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

can someone please explain the way the Thanks button works on here?  I thanked two people and it didn't show up.

refresh the page and your thank should appear

jr.
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Weave longer than 14 inches is ugly. Especially curly hair.

Hair that falls 10- 12 inches is the perfect length.
did you think Aaliyah's weave was ugly?

Hers looked about 14 inches to me. 14 inches is the bottom of bsl for me and I'm 5'9.

Aaliyah was shorter than you and many times wore weaves that were waist length but I digress
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:33pm

lol, im just sayin......like what Haitiandiva said....you want to be applauded for giving up perm when you never needed it in the first place.  it's just ridiculous.  then you're trying to promote 4b's going natural when the result IS NOT THE SAME.Ermm
so 4's need/ed relaxers? obviously the results are not the same if the textures are different...

if someone has had their hair a certain way for the majority of their lives, it's going to be a major difference to them to suddenly stop and have to learn how to handle their new texture

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:39pm

lol, im just sayin......like what Haitiandiva said....you want to be applauded for giving up perm when you never needed it in the first place.  it's just ridiculous.  then you're trying to promote 4b's going natural when the result IS NOT THE SAME.Ermm
so 4's need/ed relaxers? obviously the results are not the same if the textures are different...

if someone has had their hair a certain way for the majority of their lives, it's going to be a major difference to them to suddenly stop and have to learn how to handle their new texture

i know...

as far as need...what you need is dependent on what results you want with your hair.  a lot of people who are 4bzzz get flack for not being natural as if it's an easy transition.  they probably permed in the first place b/c they didn't want to deal with their natural texture.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:56pm

i know...

as far as need...what you need is dependent on what results you want with your hair.  a lot of people who are 4bzzz get flack for not being natural as if it's an easy transition.  they probably permed in the first place b/c they didn't want to deal with their natural texture.
I get what you mean but simultaneously:
The only people give 4bzzz flack re natural nazis and hair typists...
Personally, whether someone's hair is relaxed or natural doesn't matter to me. Nor does their texture. I'll only criticize visibly unhealthy hair no matter the hair type.
If anyone is worried or annoyed by the comments of people who think certain hair types and lengths are more elite or think natural is better than relaxed and vice versa, than I don't feel sorry for the way they are made to feel. At a certain point of time you have to learn to not pay any mind to people and their comments and opinions or you'll fall apart.
Also, I take anything that people who are not my hair texture say about products with a grain of salt. Ever since I decided to go back to natural, I knew that I couldn't rely on people's  reviews because just like clothes and food, one size doesn't fit all.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:02pm

if your hair is long and healthy you'll get handclaps, natural, texturized, relaxed, 1-4, a-z

(throw in great hair length/thickness progress)
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:17pm
I ain't touching this one. Ya'll niccas always wanna get in ya feelings. Sooooo who got they feelings hurt this time around?

Edited by aNgElIc*SoUl - Nov 16 2012 at 10:17pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

3b/3c people don't make videos for people with 4b hair.
People with 4B are just obsessed with trying to make their hair look like 3b/3c.
And they fail....and cry themselves to sleep.

LOLLOLLOLCry

That sh*t sucks though. I usually end up crying myself to sleep after failing @ a 4a/bs tutorial
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

man,i hate when i deliberately ignore a thread and then  finally break down only to find interesting but its already 130 pages deep

same things that have been said in all the other unpopular opinions threads

so i shoulda kept it to my self

See, what I think had happened was, Southern was telling you that the 130 pages that you missed in this thread are actually just the same things that have been said in previous similar threads; however, tatee took it to mean that "people have already said what you just said, so why are you saying it again?" (i think??)

Get it?.. or maybe don't lol.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

man,i hate when i deliberately ignore a thread and then  finally break down only to find interesting but its already 130 pages deep

same things that have been said in all the other unpopular opinions threads

so i shoulda kept it to my self

See, what I think had happened was, Southern was telling you that the 130 pages that you missed in this thread are actually just the same things that have been said in previous similar threads; however, tatee took it to mean that "people have already said what you just said, so why are you saying it again?" (i think??)

Get it?.. or maybe don't lol.

now i doEmbarrassed thanx

SoutherNtellect, i apologize. i totally mistook a benign statement as provocative
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 297>
  Share Topic