Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Univision Host Michelle Obama Got Me Fired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Univision Host Michelle Obama Got Me Fired
    Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 5:00pm

Univision Host

Michelle Obama Got Me Fired

40 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0312-rodner-michelle-getty-01

The Univision talk show host canned for racist remarks about Michelle Obama says the pink slip was generated from the First Lady's Office.

Rodner Figueroa's team tells TMZ ... no one from the station or social media uttered a peep when he said Wednesday morning that a makeup artist who transformed himself into Michelle Obama, looked like a member of the "Planet of the Apes" cast.

0312-michelle-obama-makeup-transformation-INSTAGRAM-01

The team claims at 10:20 PM Wednesday they got a call from a Univision exec who said Michelle Obama's office called the network to complain.  

Figueroa wrote a letter to the First Lady -- obtained by TMZ -- in which he says he's from a bi-racial family, half-black, half-Latin, and adds he's the first openly gay Hispanic TV presenter. He says, "I've been an activist for causes in favor of minorities, as I have been discriminated against."

0312-rodner-figueroa-parents-TMZ-01

Figueroa then writes, "I voted openly twice for your husband, Barack Obama." 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3UDAGe3g9
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 5:08pm
Lol so being half black and half Latin makes it excusable? Boooooooo.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 5:11pm
The funny thing is he's the one who looks like an ape...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 5:40pm
Oh welllll!

Is that the same Asian MUA who made up himself to look like the prisoner from what i guess is from the series- scared straight? The prisoner who was bald in one clip but in the "i was waiting for you at the doe" clip is wearing a wig? I need to see that entire episode.

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 12 2015 at 5:40pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 5:46pm
I aint mad.....so tired of the disrespect.....
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 6:10pm
I wonder if she complained about Ferguson cops calling her a monkey.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 6:12pm
Fucck him. That's what they always do when they're called on their bullsh*t. All of a sudden, now that he got the boot, he wants to cover and acknowledge the "black behind the ears". That's the exact type of latino I can't stand.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 6:19pm
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 6:30pm
He's  stupid for thinking that sh$t was cool
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 6:47pm

Some of you have it confused I think.... The man that did the makeup portrayal in the picture above is not the news anchor. The news anchor commented on the mans makeup job and then made the terrible comment.

Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic