Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Uniformed bundles! AKA same pattern

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
COUTURENIKKI222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uniformed bundles! AKA same pattern
    Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:16pm
Can someone explain to my why a lot of vendors who use aliexpress or who ever have "virgin" hair with completely uniformed bundles.Now if I wanted the same curl pattern with all my bundles I would purchase bss hair. I just wanna know if I'm right or wrong can virgin hair have the same exact pattern for all bundles if not why they sell them like this and why do people buy it thinking is virgin?
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:39pm
Bundles can have similar pattern but it shouldn't look the same. Also most companies now just go by what their vendor's tells them without doing a simple research.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Bundles can have similar pattern but it shouldn't look the same. Also most companies now just go by what their vendor's tells them without doing a simple research.

True and thanks msblue but I know people are getting hair and it look like bodywave or deepwave right out an outre pack like my friend orders her hair from long locks they bundles look like that and I know on aliexpress the majority of that hair looks like that too I just wouldn't want hair that looked like bss hair!
AshAmor07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshAmor07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:56pm
I thought that when it has a uniformed pattern that means it has been processed. That doesn't mean that it is bad hair or BSS quality, but I think it depends on how they process the hair to achieve the wave/curl pattern
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:13pm
I would say that it's processed, two different  donors wouldn't  have the same exact wave pattern, most vendors will try to match the patterns as close as possible, if it is truly virgin.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by AshAmor07 AshAmor07 wrote:

I thought that when it has a uniformed pattern that means it has been processed. That doesn't mean that it is bad hair or BSS quality, but I think it depends on how they process the hair to achieve the wave/curl pattern
This is very true. Processed hair gets a bad rap since the "virgin hair" craze but properly processed hair is just as beautiful and durable as virgin. Besides that you get the precise pattern you want everytime and matching bundles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COUTURENIKKI222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

This is very true. Processed hair gets a bad rap since the "virgin hair" craze but properly processed hair is just as beautiful and durable as virgin. Besides that you get the precise pattern you want everytime and matching bundles.

This is true but every bundle of hair most of my friends buy they say there throwing it out a month later and I don't mind steamed processed virgin hair sometimes but I know my bundles I've gotten that was steamed process was not the same still but I loved that about it. I think its just hard to trust vendors that process it otherwise and call it straight up virgin its risky! also I think steamed processes virgin hair shouldnt have the same price as raw untreated virgin hair but people sell it for the same price if not more!

Edited by COUTURENIKKI222 - Jan 07 2013 at 7:02pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by COUTURENIKKI222 COUTURENIKKI222 wrote:

This is true but every bundle of hair most of my friends buy they say there throwing it out a month later and I don't mind steamed processed virgin hair sometimes but I know my bundles I've gotten that was steamed process was not the same still but I loved that about it. I think its just hard to trust vendors that process it otherwise and call it straight up virgin its risky! also I think steamed processes virgin hair shouldnt have the same price as raw untreated virgin hair but people sell it for the same price if not more!
"Virgin" is the new draw so they call all their product virgin. Most of these "AV's" know little to nothing about hair and call it that cuz their suppliers list it as such.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by COUTURENIKKI222 COUTURENIKKI222 wrote:

The vendor is either over processing the hair or your friends dont know how to take care of processed hair. You can not treat it the same as virgin hair. & a lot of people like to treat these processed textures as they would their own hair or virgin hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply