Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
luvlikehuni21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unemployment $$
    Posted: Jul 16 2010 at 10:13am
I know many of you may not know about this but can you belive that SC is still at 11% unemployment and they have cut off ppl who were on emergency benefits since june 5!! While the senate debates, these ppl are being thrown out of homes and families are going hungry!! YOu think they care? NO, they are still receiving their lovely pay (which they chose how much their salary is) so they can care less about the poor and needy!! This gov is really sh*tty right now... How is employment or lack there of in your states?
Sponsored Links

luvlikehuni21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 11:26am
Damn guess no one gaf about unemployment...but just in case Obama has finally made statements about how the Republicans are holding out b/c he's democratic & they did not do this w/ Bush...also I see it's not just SC its nation wide.............
Sherise25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 5:21pm
I heard things are looking up. My daughters father and my sisters boyfriend was out off..Everyone is complaining because it's so hard to find a job... I have a good feeling it will pass thank God! You are right they are sitting up there like fat cats and don't truly understand what the regular people are going thru.
ejfel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2010 at 2:50am
hmm,  I thought it would have been better by now, but with the new report that came out, it seems that the unemployment rate remained the same. There were saying in the news that companies were afraid to start hiring. What a load of bull. One thing I wonder about though is if all that stimulus money was a waste of if things would have been worst if it wasn't available.....
hair_dummy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Sherise25 Sherise25 wrote:

I heard things are looking up. My daughters father and my sisters boyfriend was out off..Everyone is complaining because it's so hard to find a job... I have a good feeling it will pass thank God! You are right they are sitting up there like fat cats and don't truly understand what the regular people are going thru.

So true!Cry
MariannaL View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 7:34pm
Fewer careers were added than anticipated in May, according to Thursday's state careers report. The survey, introduced by the Bureau of Labor Stats, continues to indicate slow, extraordinary financial progress across the nation. Article source: http://personalmoneynetwork.com/ - why not get more information in our site?

Edited by MariannaL - Aug 22 2013 at 7:43pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic