Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Undermining our message--Trayvon Martin Spinoff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Undermining our message--Trayvon Martin Spinoff

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 25 2013
Location: usa
Status: Offline
Points: 5432
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:45am
Black people should want to change but they don't because they don't see a problem they think they are equal to white people. I agree slavery and white people caused a problem but black people don't want to change it. We no what caused the problem but now it's a black problem and ppl don't give a fuk they are complacent and happy to blame every problem on white people .
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:14am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

A black man's biggest threat is another black man.

you lost me here. I disagree
 
What she is trying to say is that Black on Black crime is much more of a threat than White on Black crime .. it's just that Blacks refuse to believe it.
 
In fact 93% of crime committed against Black people .. is committed by OTHER Black people. It's just that nobody has a problem with that. Confused So no moral outrage.
 
If however one White person commits a crime against one Black person .. then it's gonna be on TV and create all crazy behavior as if all the problems in the black community .. are caused by White people. Shocked
 
This is the number 1 reason I would never live in a Black neighborhood. Why? Because if I'm gonna be robbed/raped walking down my own street or sleeping in my own bed .. chances are it's gonna be by another black person! How many White people go into a black community to rob and commit crimes? DUH!
 
Again 93 % of all crimes against black Americans are committed by other black people ... a TON of which are .... MURDERS!!!!!!


Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 29 2013 at 6:18am
Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think the problem is that the Black community is failing, but rather that often we focus on small issues and lose sight of the big picture. The Trayvon Martin case was the opportunity to shine a light on the unequal application of justice. For a long time, that was the focus. The epidemic in Chicago is an opportunity to shine a light on the lack of social services in urban areas. It doesn't mean we blame the Black community. Centuries of systematic racism isn't overturned because Black people conform to the system. I am not advocating for non-conformity, rather I'm advocating for government and historical accountability. The problem is, as I've said before, Whites are great at playing the victim.
 
Oh and Black people aren't? Hee hee! That's funny!Clap
Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:35am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I do not support excusing white supremacy and oppression because the black community is messed up.

Did we forget who destroyed black solidarity?


Since we're putting words in each other's mouths, some more black men will be killed tonight, and most of you won't hear about any of it or care.
 
Correct. That is because Black people are 'victims' which is something they can never escape. (NOT!)
 
Let's see ... White people brought us over here 300 years ago as slaves. So now .. we are not responsible for our actions... EVER. Confused
 
So a Black man is like a Man - child. If he wants to steal, cheats, rape, runs over a 2 year child on his car ... virtually ANYTHING he does... he is not held accountable for it because the White man brought us over here and Féd up our ancestors so from now AND FOR ALL TIME IN PERPETUNITY .. Blacks folks are doomed!
 
It's 'The White Man made me do it' defense.
 
This is a rediculous line of thinking.
 
Black folks WERE and still are being f'ed over .. but blacks have got to stop waiting for White people to go back in time and correct all that mess because it is never gonna happen. Never.
 
Gotta learn how to take care of yourself.
 
 
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 276892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:51am
Not sure why you all pretend there is no outrage for all crimes where the victim is innocent and black.
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 276892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:52am
Well except rape, even Becky
Back to Top
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 14 2012
Location: NY
Status: Offline
Points: 9144
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 6:56am
Its never to late for black to come together. We came together for Obama & we came together for Trayvon. I can't tell you how many people at my previous college were wearing hoodies & carrying skittles when this went national. When it comes down to it we can come together, its just a matter of how.
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 276892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:06am
It is also never too late to be the change yourself. Helping out the black community is a group effort with individual assignment. You can do something yourself, besides making observations from the sideline. Becky moved to another country...um, she it's not apart of the cause.
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70840
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:32am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I completely hold whites responsible for our youth not giving a damn about themselves.  Day after day, generation after generation, when you watch white people steal your shyt, send your fathers and brothers to prison, get away with murdering your friends and children, watch them continue to benefit off the work your ancestors did without any guilt what so ever, expect you to explain to them what is wrong with the system, only to be told that YOU are the racist, see history books that show your people were either minor players in history or sat passively by, watch your rights being taken away (the challenge of Affirmative Action and the Voter' Rights Act), when you have to sit through movies and tv shows that show you are nothing but entertainment or an evil piece of garbage worthy of being exterminated, shown that you are the total opposite of the standard of beauty you see in the mass media, frequently told to go back to Africa if you don't like the way things are run in the US, then it is VERY EASY to understand why black kids today don't give a fukk about their people.  It is psychological oppression at its finest and it took several generations for that to take effect.

Clap
Back to Top
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2010
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Online
Points: 301524
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:33am
I'm sure there's at least one program or support group in each one of these communities that yall are fake concerned about. 
And there are constant protests, speeches and vigils given.
But yall too focused on taking the heat off whitey to see it.

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down