Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 728729730

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Kimberlyyyy95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberlyyyy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 7:14pm
I'm new to weaves and I have a few questions.... My main question would be what is the best quality hair that would last me through multiple installations? I want nice hair that won't need a lot of work since I don't exactly know what I'm doing. Right now I'm looking at echelon hair and indique hair but I'm not sure which would be better? I know a lot of people recommend extensions plus but that hair is out of my budget....
Sponsored Links

PrettyAKA1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyAKA1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:24pm
Has anyone tried hair from blossom bundles? *www.blossombundles.com* Im looking for a new hair company. I have hair in from haireverywhere and the hair is sooooooo overrated *in my opinion* . It sheds so much.minimum tangling tho. But the way everyone was talking about it made it seem like the hair was amazing!!!!!! I have 20",22",24" and a 18" inch closure and it looks like I have a 14" inches in my head and I only had it since May. My hair sheds so much i habe clogged the drain twice in one week washing it and i habe to sweep the bathroom everyday. The floor in my office at work looks even worse! *Hair was installed by my licensed hair stylist and no wefts were cut* Looking for a new company. Looking to order new hair from blossom bundles just nervous cuz ive gotten screwed over so many times.
VivaVick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:36pm
Anybody know where to find some good yaki/kinky straight hair that won't murder my wallet? The BSS yaki literally looks nothing like my hair.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 7:24am
search this board...type in google....bhm yaki... and for Mspretty do the same there is a vendor list on here as a vendor beware list
ariellejai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariellejai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 2:01pm
has anyone bought a closure from closure addicts? I'm trying to buy a closure but I don't know where to get one.
Mzkei234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzkei234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:46am
Lwigs aliexpress
Mzkei234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzkei234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:47am
Originally posted by ariellejai ariellejai wrote:

has anyone bought a closure from closure addicts? I'm trying to buy a closure but I don't know where to get one.<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

There are some good vendors on aliexpres
Mzkei234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzkei234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:52am
Ok I have a question I came I came across someone that sells hair on INSTA the name is bigobundles   The website is www.bigobundles.com . A guy owns the co and the prices are fairly decently priced . There are lots of customer photos and etc but there are really no reviews on the hair online . I slick want to try it . Or does anyone know who his vendor is ?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Mzkei234 Mzkei234 wrote:

Ok I have a question I came I came across someone that sells hair on INSTA the name is bigobundles   The website is www.bigobundles.com . A guy owns the co and the prices are fairly decently priced . There are lots of customer photos and etc but there are really no reviews on the hair online . I slick want to try it . Or does anyone know who his vendor is ?
You need to read this board thoroughly(vital. info). I don't recommend instagram buying. Those vendors get their hair from aliexpress. Some are so lazy they use the vendors pics...and ribbons around the hair. Do some research before taking the plunge...and receive some wilder beast hair 
anothajournee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anothajournee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 8:48pm
Has anyone used hair by Tracey Madre? If so how was it?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 728729730