Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 726727728729730>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Indiogoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indiogoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 6:45am
I have heard good and bad things about them, but wow five punds of hair that is 2 kilos you are doing a lot of heads. Even if you do order hair from them I say to seal your wefts that is the best Idea hope all works out. 
Sponsored Links

Indiogoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indiogoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 6:48am
I would say to give  your pores at least two weeks to close up so this will ensure that your scalp will not get damaged, but what I say is go natural if you are going to be weaving your hair
She Never Tells View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote She Never Tells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 10:00am
NEED HELP FIXING MY CLOSURE!

Hey ladies. I did a self install yesterday and I need help fixing my closure. I have a line of demarcation. It looks like Kim Zolziak's old wig did when she pulled a few of her natural strands out along her hairline. Any suggestions?
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2011 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by She Never Tells She Never Tells wrote:

NEED HELP FIXING MY CLOSURE!

Hey ladies. I did a self install yesterday and I need help fixing my closure. I have a line of demarcation. It looks like Kim Zolziak's old wig did when she pulled a few of her natural strands out along her hairline. Any suggestions?

start a thread down here with pictures included please.
Cute110027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cute110027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2011 at 2:32pm
Hey!...I am in NEEDDDD of some peruvian hair (and yes I know I prob wont be getting the real deal) but a girl can still dream Ermm.... I heard about http://www.lovehaironline.com, but before I take the step to purchase I wanted to know if any one else had any experiences with them, whether it be the peruvian or brazillian hair that they sell?

Thanks in Advance Smile
sighiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sighiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:50am
Hi I really need help, I suffer with trich, so  use the net weave method, but i also sweat alot, so my net is full of sweat and I always install a curly weave cause I love big hair. This normally has to be dampened to bring out the curls and there again the net ends of wet again. Is there any net which wicks away moisture? I could be imagining it but sometimes i get a mildewy smell which I promptly deodorize by using febreeze Embarrassed.
Luv4Redz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv4Redz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 9:22am
Can anyone give me a couple of hair companies or vendores for a person just starting off with virgin hair..
Tiffy777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffy777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 5:15pm
Found it in LA
tamara040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamara040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:22pm
Has anyone try hair extensions from hair addicts az? If so how was the quality of the hair? I'm new to extensions and there is so much info out there that it is confusing. Help please. Thank you
4ever214ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4ever214ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:08am
Hey I have recently purchased some Italian Yaki (Roman) and ombred it with golden light brown at the tips. Howeverr, I have been feening for bright(ish) red hair. I have brown skin, so not Rihanna Bright. Enough for it to be obviously red but not crazily red. Anyone knows any dye colors that would work? Would Manic Panic Vampire Red be too much for my skin?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 726727728729730>
  Share Topic