Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 731732733734>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
chrispyxchreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispyxchreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2015 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by IN102XL IN102XL wrote:

Okay so I have been trying to obtain info on the different levels/grades of hair being sold. Every time I think I have a clear understanding the grade changes, improves or I come across info that conflicts with EVERYTHING I just learned. With that said I was hoping that a post could be created to fully explain hair grades or at the least answer my questions :-)

1. What is 6A hair?
2. What is 7A hair? I thought 7A was virgin Remy hair that came from donor who was 18 years old or younger. But I am not at all sure about this. People seem to have different definitions.
3. What is 8A hair?
4. What is grade C hair?
5. What is the highest grade of hair... 7A?
6. What is the difference between 6A & 7A hair?
7. Does 10A hair even exist?
8. What grade would you say Bliss, Jace or Sassy Mitchell is?

If you can address ANY of these questions or point me in the right direction or just share what you know & your experience regarding the matter I would really appreciate it. I feel like these CV are feeding me a lot of BS!

Those grades are simply sale tactics for sellers to bump up the price of the hair. People will automatically assume that the higher the grade, the better the quality (which isn't true). Basically, don't worry about the grade & search for real, honest reviews.  

Sponsored Links

D E L L A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D E L L A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2015 at 10:08am
I am a new member to BHM and a new hair extension retailer. I was wondering how I could go about getting authentic feedback from the participants on this forum about my website?

I want to provide the best customer experience for my clients and would appreciate any advice given.

My website is www.dellabeauty.com

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I didn't know any other way to ask the question.

Please help lol. Thanks advance for your time & consideration.
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2015 at 2:47pm
maybe you should give your hair out to random users on here and let them review it
kinsey2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinsey2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2015 at 8:01am
If you want some hair extensions, or if you have any questions about hair extensions, you can visit

www.charmh.com/products/ 

to check their hair or leave messages for any questions about the human hair extensions. They are professional 100% human hair products factory. 
tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2015 at 8:06pm
Angry
RelishingLocs90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelishingLocs90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 10:32pm
What's the most amount of bundles that you ever installed at once?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelishingLocs90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 10:43pm
What's the most amount of bundles that you ever installed at once?
reka2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reka2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2016 at 5:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelishingLocs90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2016 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by reka2016 reka2016 wrote:

Did it feel heavy?
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2016 at 11:05pm
I've installed almost 4 bundles of indian straight and a 20inch frontal on my wig, and it's light. Not as heavy as you might think. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 731732733734>
  Share Topic