Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PrincessMasi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessMasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:50pm
Hello ladies. have a question that may seem a bit silly but hoping can get some help either way. Since moved to SA from the UK I haven't been able to find a good stylist at a reasonable price. This month i bought a beautiful Brazilian Body Wave from a CV with a lace closure to match!!! I am so excited and I don't want anyone to mess it up so  have  decided to self-install. My question is about the NET that goes over the braids. I have nt  found any anywhere! I was wondering what alternatives I could use? Could get a net from the fabric store? I need a net as I am keen to keep my nunatural hair as healthy as possible. Thanks you in advance! 

Sponsored Links

laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by PrincessMasi PrincessMasi wrote:

Hello ladies. have a question that may seem a bit silly but hoping can get some help either way. Since moved to SA from the UK I haven't been able to find a good stylist at a reasonable price. This month i bought a beautiful Brazilian Body Wave from a CV with a lace closure to match!!! I am so excited and I don't want anyone to mess it up so  have  decided to self-install. My question is about the NET that goes over the braids. I have nt  found any anywhere! I was wondering what alternatives I could use? Could get a net from the fabric store? I need a net as I am keen to keep my nunatural hair as healthy as possible. Thanks you in advance! 

You moved to SA as in San Antonio, TX?... If so you can find nets at Magic Beauty Supply (where I go to) or at Daisy Beauty Supply (where my step sis & mom likes to go to). 
PrincessMasi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessMasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:47am
Hey hun, sorry should have elaborated! mean South Africa :)
laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:00am
Its okay I should had looked at your location it obviously says South Africa! LOL
MsWeaveLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsWeaveLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:55pm
Hello :) where can I find some awesome Italian Yaki , Coarse Yaki or Kinky Straight? I need a good CV :) Thanks so much! Please help!
Sweet Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:34pm
I ordered some Queen hair for a full install.  I have natural, WL 3b/c fine hair that doesn't hold cornrows well.  Should I use some kankelon hair to add to my own so the install will last? 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:34am
Originally posted by MandaNicolie MandaNicolie wrote:

Hello everyone, Ive been looking around this forum for a while but have always been so nervous to post haha but I have a question..
Earlier this year I bought some "virgin" indian hair from ali and the back got so tangled it was rediculous. I took it out after only 3 weeks. Is there anything I can to to the hair to bring it back to life lol, Ive done it to one of my weaves but I didnt get that problem. And I am also looking to make a high quality weave purchase for my birthday and I wanted some suggestions.. I am looking for like a wavy texture

Oh and btw I am wearing the hair in my picture <<< Cry

Hi, do a search for "bleach bath".  That may help.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:36am

For those who make their own uparts, if I wanted to make it so that I'm able to wear the hair in a high ponytail, at what point do I start to curve the tracks so that the sides are smooth when pulled back?  I hope this makes sense lol.

Luv4Redz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv4Redz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:43am
Good Morning ladies....

I am on the verge of ordering some Wagmans hair. The texture i am looking to buy is Raw virgin Indian natural curl... any tips on this hair... Maybe what is the best shampoo/ conditioners for the hair?
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:56pm
Can you boil a lace front to add curls to a unit without damaging the lace? I was thinking of steaming it I am waiting for my custom RPGSHOW unit to arrive and wanted to add curls to it without having to use chemicals. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 104>
  Share Topic