Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissKhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissKhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 9:46pm
Great stylist located in Dc check my work out at styleseat dot com/missk
Sponsored Links

impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by teamGLAMgirl teamGLAMgirl wrote:

Originally posted by impromptwo impromptwo wrote:

hey i am so so so new to this hair thing. I would like to know how exactly to you seal a weft and what do you use.

Hello! Weft sealers have gained much popularity recently and women are using it as a way to protect their investment, especially when they install their virgin hair enhancements because these are too costly. It is used as a means to prevent shedding. Earlier versions of this included fray reduction products from fabric stores. Now you can purchase sealers intended for wefts. I'm personally not a fan of weft sealer. I love for a product to perform as it should. Meaning expensive machine wefts should not shed. Weft sealer is an additional expense and this can add up. I love hand-tied wefts and I personally designed a signature method where there is virtually no shedding without the use of a sealer. If you would like more information, please contact me. I also recommend Pat "the wefter" for machine wefting bulk hair. Hope I've helped. 

THANKS FOR THE INFO Big smile
teamGLAMgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamGLAMgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 9:35pm

Originally posted by teamGLAMgirl teamGLAMgirl wrote:

hey i am so so so new to this hair thing. I would like to know how exactly to you seal a weft and what do you use.

Hello! Weft sealers have gained much popularity recently and women are using it as a way to protect their investment, especially when they install their virgin hair enhancements because these are too costly. It is used as a means to prevent shedding. Earlier versions of this included fray reduction products from fabric stores. Now you can purchase sealers intended for wefts. I'm personally not a fan of weft sealer. I love for a product to perform as it should. Meaning expensive machine wefts should not shed. Weft sealer is an additional expense and this can add up. I love hand-tied wefts and I personally designed a signature method where there is virtually no shedding without the use of a sealer. If you would like more information, please contact me. I also recommend Pat "the wefter" for machine wefting bulk hair. Hope I've helped. 

THANKS FOR THE INFO Big smile

You are very welcome! 
scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 9:04pm
Thank you for the information. What do you charge for the weft sealing per piece, per bundle, or per kilo?
scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 9:39pm
Here you go. Check out Youtube for all types of weft sealing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYo46vpMUA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYo46vpMUA
betterbme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betterbme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 7:47pm
I'm not new to weaves, but new to virgin hair which hair would you ladies say is best to blend with relaxed hair. I usually do a U or L-shape leave out. I like wavy as I'm a wash n go type of girl, But have been reading alot about malay..? Any suggestions/pics/comments are much appreciated!
Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 11:39pm
I hate my install and its only been 2 weeks Cry 
AutumnH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 7:55am
Hey all!! I ordered some hair from Jeffrey...some dupe curls suppose to have a curly pattern similar to the [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]...Anyway I wanted to lower the luster to the hair. How do I do that?
Kattz231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kattz231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 6:55pm
^^Try curly perming or boiling the hair (with caution)
MandaNicolie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MandaNicolie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:31pm
Hello everyone, Ive been looking around this forum for a while but have always been so nervous to post haha but I have a question..
Earlier this year I bought some "virgin" indian hair from ali and the back got so tangled it was rediculous. I took it out after only 3 weeks. Is there anything I can to to the hair to bring it back to life lol, Ive done it to one of my weaves but I didnt get that problem. And I am also looking to make a high quality weave purchase for my birthday and I wanted some suggestions.. I am looking for like a wavy texture

Oh and btw I am wearing the hair in my picture <<< Cry

Edited by MandaNicolie - Nov 08 2012 at 12:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures