Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2016 at 10:11am
I reported you.
Sponsored Links

pinknikkij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinknikkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2016 at 4:27pm
I have to look into reporting another member that just bumped 5 topics advertising
kayzee123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayzee123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2016 at 10:33am
I can't post a new topic on here but I have a question. My order got messed up and I didnt notice until after I dyed the hair. I have two 14" and one 18". How should I tell my stylist to layer in these tracks bc of the different lengths?
Nielfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nielfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2016 at 1:08pm
Do weaves normally include getting your hair braided, our do I need to come in with cornrows?
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2016 at 1:24pm

"Most" professional stylist would prefer to braid them using his or her own method. Some do not. This is a question you should consider asking your stylist at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.

HTH.

Ladicherokee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladicherokee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2016 at 8:50am
Yes this is correct.
Sarafina84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarafina84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2016 at 1:18pm
Hello!

Can someone please suggest a closure or frontal that would go well with Bobbi Boss Ocean Weave. I have 2 new packs and want to use them before i get virgin hair

Thank you!!
h1234567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2016 at 4:11am
I'm completely new to weave and have been wanting to get it for a while. The problem is, I just had a minor hair transplant so I have a rectangular patch thats around 3 fingers in width on the back of my head from it. I know it will grow back but it's going to take a while. Does anyone have experience with getting weave when you have a sort of bald patch in the back of your head? Theres still my full length of hair on the sides of the patch so I'm confused how I could get weave installed. 

Thanks to anyone who helps me out or if you have suggestions if I should ask somewhere else :)
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2016 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by h1234567 h1234567 wrote:

I'm completely new to weave and have been wanting to get it for a while. The problem is, I just had a minor hair transplant so I have a rectangular patch thats around 3 fingers in width on the back of my head from it. I know it will grow back but it's going to take a while. Does anyone have experience with getting weave when you have a sort of bald patch in the back of your head? Theres still my full length of hair on the sides of the patch so I'm confused how I could get weave installed. 

Thanks to anyone who helps me out or if you have suggestions if I should ask somewhere else :)

You absolutely can still get weave. I don't think it should make much difference since it's at the back of your head
h1234567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 3:34pm
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm just concerned since in a pretty big patch and I'm wondering how they'll be able to braid and work around it but I guess I'll have to talk to the stylist about that
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134>
  Share Topic