Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by keyanamc keyanamc wrote:

Alright so I need help finding this style...

I was considering The Virgin Hair Fantasy virgin curly hair but there are mixed views and that makes me nervous especially since the hair is pricey. Are there any companies you guys suggest? I'm looking to get 3 bundles, 18 - 20 inches each, for no more than $350 (less would be great). There are just so many companies and brands and no matter how many post I go through on here it isn't clearing anything up for me. Please help, thank you.
Hmmm. For the first picture you can rock any deep curly to achieve that look. You will want longer lengths, I would say 18-22, or 18-24. 
I love the hair in the second picture. I'm trying to figure out how you would duplicate those waves tho. I'm thinking any wavy hair that has been set with a wave wand. There are curl wands and wave wands, and I'm thinking a wave wand. 
Sponsored Links

bolayi11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolayi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:04pm
14in kinky curly Malaysian hair, ordered color 1B but it's more like a 2, 3 packs of 200g
I  bought it from aliexpress to make a lace front wig but I can't even braid so I don't know what I was thinking. I did sew the hair onto a wig cap but I took the threads out. I've never put any kind of product in it. I wet that little piece so I could take a picture of it.

Asking for $185 or best offer. N

For pics, see below.
Dry

http://s913.photobucket.com/user/tobio1/media/DSCF4816.jpg.html?sort=3&o=25

Wet

If you pay $5 for shipping, I will toss in a 10in Brazilian closure piece. I got that from a different seller so it's a little bit lighter in color.

Will do everything on paypal so that we're both protected! And will ship with tracking.Message me for any offers or questions!
RapGameGoddess24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RapGameGoddess24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:33pm
Whatz up guys. What type of tecture is this hair?? I really like it
RapGameGoddess24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RapGameGoddess24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:35pm
Also Im  making a cap with 26 inch hair do you guys have and tips/tricks to share when creating one? Thank you
Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 7:14pm
Oooh, I have that same curl type in my head right now (the 2nd picture)! 
I kind of messed up the curls by doing twist outs and whatnot but it laid just like that at first. 
How do you add pictures? =/ 
Smile
Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 7:18pm
Ok, I've been looking around for good raw suppliers because the Indian supplier I tried sent me 4 bundles of GARBAGE! I thought ordering from India was foolproof....NOT! 
Anyway, I found this site run by a lady named Kasey. 
The website name has changed (Raw Virgin Pure Hair to Wholesale Exotic Weaves) it looks like from last time I saw it but has anyone tried her? 
She sells "raw" hair by the bundle. I thought it only came in kilos. 
I emailed B Dogg also. Waiting on a reply. 
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Rumqueen Rumqueen wrote:

Ok, I've been looking around for good raw suppliers because the Indian supplier I tried sent me 4 bundles of GARBAGE! I thought ordering from India was foolproof....NOT! 
Anyway, I found this site run by a lady named Kasey. 
The website name has changed (Raw Virgin Pure Hair to Wholesale Exotic Weaves) it looks like from last time I saw it but has anyone tried her? 
She sells "raw" hair by the bundle. I thought it only came in kilos. 
I emailed B Dogg also. Waiting on a reply. 

I haven't tried this vendor, but I would be leery if she has changed the name of her business. Why change it from "Raw Virgin Pure Hair" to "Wholesale Exotic Weaves". Gag @ the new name. I bet they're exotic alright. Thumbs Down

Also, a bundle of hair is similar to a pack of hair. A kilogram (kg) is a measurement of weight, i.e. how much the hair weighs. Nowadays a bundle typically weighs 100g, there are 1000g in a kg. A general rule of thumb is 1kg=10 bundles/packs.
Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 1:46pm
I went ahead and decided to take a chance and be nosey. 
I called her and had her send me her "wholesale" info....smh.
By the time she had sent me the email, the website name had changed AGAIN! smh
Needless to say, I won't be ordering. 

Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 1:51pm
How do you post pictures in this thing? Uugh! Angry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Rumqueen Rumqueen wrote:

How do you post pictures in this thing? Uugh! Angry
Use Tinypic
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake