Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:29pm
Thank you, I googled it and thought maybe that was it but thought "nah" can't be it.

I'm deciding between GHOH and BD, I've recently worn SM but not sure about that again.
Sponsored Links

MrsDJones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsDJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 6:44pm
Has anyone heard of Nina Ross in Atlanta (or all around GA)?

Her website is http://www.hairbyninaross.com/

I'm looking for a new stylist because the one I was using just seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth (he had started to get flaky anyway), but I need my hair done. She seems very nice, but more than nice, I need my hair to stay on my head. I'm relatively new to GA and I'm no where near Atlanta where the bigger name, more reputable stylists are.

If someone could take a look at her website or give me any personal comments either here or in my inbox, I'd appreciate it. I need my hair done this week.
kaylaaxk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylaaxk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 5:32pm
I really want to try a curly/wavy weave for the summer so I can give my hair a break. I'm transitioning. Does anyone know of good and affordable curly or wavy hair sites? Also, since I'm transitioning how would i blend it?

MrsDJones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsDJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:02am
Originally posted by kaylaaxk kaylaaxk wrote:

I really want to try a curly/wavy weave for the summer so I can give my hair a break. I'm transitioning. Does anyone know of good and affordable curly or wavy hair sites? Also, since I'm transitioning how would i blend it?

When I was in CA, I bought all my hair from a place called Pauline's Human Hair in Bellflower, CA. I've been looking at hair where I live now (in Central GA) and I can't find anything of a texture or a quality that matches what I had when I was in CA. The hair I have in now is 16 months old and is still beautiful. I could probably find something near what I'd like if I took the trip to Atlanta, but I wouldn't know where to go.

So I called Paulines and they ship. They have a website and a facebook, but it's quite simple, but the hair is great. You may want to try it.
meika79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meika79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:27am
This is my dilemma, I have a pack and a half of the old Bohyme Brazilian wave (18in). I want to use this as my summer style but I want to use a closure and another bundle just to make sure it's full.

I've been looking at my natural hair extensions and Hautelocks hair extensions. Would either of these be a good match for the old bohyme brazilian wave? If not does anyone have any other suggestions.
anewmeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anewmeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:11pm
Hi I would like to start my own weave business but I have search endlessly for weeks looking for a manufacturer. Everywhere is sending me to suppliers. I want direct contact with a factory, and would like for them to use my exact hair as a sample. Do you guys know how I can get direct contact with one. Are there any in the US?
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:07am
You need a lot of capital to do that. Most hair manufacturers are overseas. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by kaylaaxk kaylaaxk wrote:

I ordered from an av platinumtresses.net

I think the site knows when you abandon a cart, if you start shopping, put in your contact info then don't complete your order the business will send you a discount code!

I was really happy with the hair, I was just waiting on the next sale or something to save some coin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:12am
Originally posted by AllthatGlam AllthatGlam wrote:

I had to restart my account but I've been here for a while, anywho....
Has anyway tried Bdogg lately? The last reviews I saw were mostly from 2012, maybe 1 from 2013...
I want to do a big bulk order and have it wefted by Sam but I'm interested to know what thier quality is like now.
Any input?
Please review from personal experience, not what someone told you. The more credibility the better.
Thanks !

Last time I ordered the hair was great the wefting is hit or miss though, I always order the bulk hair and have it wefted elsewhere.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:19am
Originally posted by Tiffany123 Tiffany123 wrote:

Is there REALLY any difference between russian and brazilian and peruvian hair etc? I'm looking for an aliexpress vendor who sells them with a REAL difference. The other company I bought from (Joyshair) send me the SAME hair with a DIFFERENT label! 

Most vendors from Ali are selling Chinese hair. Look for vendors who match the origin of the hair, for example if you want Russian hair you need to find a vendor in Russia. Also Brazilian hair is mostly non existent. Brazilian women spend a lot of money on hair care (dying/perming etc) and themselves wear extensions. If you go to Brazil they are using Chinese and Indian hair.

If you're ordering from a Chinese vendor, you're getting Chinese hair trust.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104>
  Share Topic