Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 1:39am
How do I add drawstrings to a premade wig?
Sponsored Links

candi_cane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candi_cane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:40am
Im not an expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Constructive criticism is welcome! How else am I gonna learn    

So far my understanding is that there is no difference. Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian ect. are all blends/ mixtures of Indian and/ or Chinese hair processed to get the different textures. Unfortunately, there are not as many Brazilian woman willing to selling their hair. The few that are could not possibly fulfill the demand for one city much less several countries. (That would mean 3-4 amazing haired Brazilians per person for those who want virgin single donor bundles.) However, the Indian and Chinese women are constantly donating their hair due to cultural traditions and what not. So just like everything else, China did what they do best 1. duplicated the texture 2. said it was from Brazil and 3. sold it for dirt cheap aka Aliexpress. Hope this helps!

My questions:

1. Is it possible to have a double-drawn, SINGLE donor bundle?

2. Can the wefting process alter the wave/ curl pattern of the bundle? If so, please PM me to explain!
misslanafame84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslanafame84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:57pm
Has anyone ordered hair from this Company Keshini hair before? I heard their hair is amaaaazing. Ive spoke to a couple people about it but i just want to here from more people before a make my first order.
I guess they are new. the site is mykeshinihair.com 
silentnight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silentnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:13pm
Which brand should I buy for a full sew in?

Moisture rain wet n wavy (3 pcs) Indian Remy or something else? The girl at the hair store recommended 5 Star and Bobbi Boss Bonela Brazilian hair but I have never heard of 5 star. I have read Outre Velvet Remy is good as well but I don't know which to buy. I am looking for hair that won't get tangly when wet, shed badly, or look messy when it's humid, when I work out etc. I am not not interested in spending too much at the moment. If I can spend less than $100, awesome. I don't have to have the best of the best right now, but I don't want to settle either.

By the way the brands I referenced cost about $30 a pack. I was told the Moisture rain Hair is a mix of human and synthetic (but it feels VERY soft and like human hair).
YeezusWept View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YeezusWept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:01am
Has anyone tried myluxehair before? Is it good?
akajess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akajess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:37am
Anybody order ghoh Brazilian natural wave closure I have looked everywhere for a picture of the closure and I cant find it anywhere   she doesnt even have a pic on the ghoh site or her ig . Im tryin to match my qhp more wavy with ghoh closure im wondering will it work out
YeezusWept View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YeezusWept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 1:27pm
Anyone know where I can get a closure to match the B-dogg curly. I just got some yesterday its GOORG but i'm scared to order a closure that doesn't match the hair and have to do the tedious process of returning and finding a new one. & To all you crappy vendors lurking the forum NO this is not an oppertunity to try and sell one of your rats nests you call hair I'm not interested. 
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:47pm
where can I buy a good quality yaki/kinky straight half wig???
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:48pm
New to BHM have been a lurker before but decided to join to get in the "know".  I've been a weave novice for some time and starting to take it more serious. I joined because I love to socialize and I love hair, what better way to mix the two - now on to my question what is this "bliss" I hear so much about?

Embarrassed
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:20pm
Bliss is a hair company...www.blisstriune.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 104>