Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sherryladoms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sherryladoms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:56am
Brazilian is more softer than Peruvian or Russian hair . my suggestion brazilian is besttt
if you like to do ombre hair , you can try this video .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1vF9rf7Y8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1vF9rf7Y8

Sponsored Links

yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:36am
I have been ordering from a vendor since 2 years ago, I can always get what I want from him. Here the address, hope can be helpful.

http://www.mywigsbox.com

AllthatGlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllthatGlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:35pm
I had to restart my account but I've been here for a while, anywho....
Has anyway tried Bdogg lately? The last reviews I saw were mostly from 2012, maybe 1 from 2013...
I want to do a big bulk order and have it wefted by Sam but I'm interested to know what thier quality is like now.
Any input?
Please review from personal experience, not what someone told you. The more credibility the better.
Thanks !
NiorNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiorNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:48pm
Any info on Lace Xclusive? Im looking to buy their Mongolian Remy Tight Curly and was wondering if its any good? I've tried searching the forum but found nothing.
teenidle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenidle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:31pm
Anyone have any experience in lightening up their lace in their lace closures? Mine is too dark and my scalp is VERY light so I need to lighten it. I've researched on here and found a method where someone used Rit Dye to lighten it, but it was a topic from a while ago. Just wanted to ask if anyone has used that method recently or knows of any other ways to lighten the lace? Thank you!
LMJR1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMJR1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:39pm
I'm pretty new to this forum thing. I bought some pretty nice hair from Adorable Hair Suppliers an indian vendor, but apparently Priyanka Exports took their web domain www.adorablehairsuppliers.com. I've been trying to get in contact with the old supplier Happines Williams for a while now but they've took over the sites email as well. So I wouldn't trust it, i'm pretty sad because a lot of people inquired about the hair when I wore it and wanted to purchase from me :( .

I really have a question of my own though I'm not sure how to post my own forum or If I can because I am new as of today new! So admin if you don't mind could I ask your posters some questions on your forum ? 

I really would like to know if the hair I bought from an IV is virgin. Also, how can you tell if the hair has fillers? The hair I purchased was curly and i'm really upset that Happines my previous vendor can't reply to my emails because the hair from the new IV tangles at the nape of my neck. I have to completely drench it every morning to get it to cooperate. I doubt it's virgin but if someone has a good eye I have shot a video of the hair. I won't put the company on blast until I skype conference them about my issues because I do like the curly pattern. 

http://instagram.com/p/nlk_tRIJdj/ 

The first is the AHS wavy hair i've used it for 3 sew ins, and now it's basically a half wig/clip on set, so i've had it for about 2 years now and it's still so beautiful. But, when I first received the hair it did get dry at the ends during winter months so I was thinking maybe i've heat damaged the weave to a point where it's soft and silky I DON'T KNOW anymore. I've noticed the same dryness with the second hair, which is the curly hair straightened and it's pretty soft but, it's so thick i'm not sure if it has been processed because I don't believe virgin hair could be so thick pressed out. The AHS hair is a bit silkier but i'm not sure if it's because of the different patterns.... And the last frame of hair is the curly hair natural state. Could anyone with a good eye determine if the last set of hair is virgin or not before I move on to the next vendor, or is this the trials and error of having curly hair?
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:21pm
I was wondering how often do most of you wash your closure+upart wig?

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by shndlyn shndlyn wrote:

I was wondering how often do most of you wash your closure+upart wig?

I wash mines once a week if it's straight/loose wavy hair. 2-3x's a week if it's curly/kinky curly with conditioner and once a week with a moisturizing shampoo.
Tiffany123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:43pm
Has anyone ordered the Natural Curl from BetterThanBSS.com?
Tiffany123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:46pm
Is there REALLY any difference between russian and brazilian and peruvian hair etc? I'm looking for an aliexpress vendor who sells them with a REAL difference. The other company I bought from (Joyshair) send me the SAME hair with a DIFFERENT label! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 103>
  Share Topic