Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by nyyyia99 nyyyia99 wrote:

Anyone have any recommendations for natural kinky curly quick weaves that DONT require glue?? I have been searching for a nice quality alternative to half wigs.  I have to be able to clean and get to my scalp frequently... so a weave that is removable is my only choice. Someone I know suggested http://CoilyClips.com - Coily Clips which seem ideal but I need to see them in person as you can only order them online.

suggestions???AngryAngryAngryTongueTongueTongueTongue

from my personal experience and my honest opinion would be to make your own clip ins. i looked on that site and it doesn't look like they're giving you alot of hair and the prices seem high. making clips does take some time [i used to double or triple my wefts and sew them through my clips and it was a lengthy process] but i think it's better because you won't have to worry about uneven sides/bad blending because you are making the wefts as long as you need for your head.
Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by enamorsx enamorsx wrote:

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and I wanted to ask about full sew ins? I keep reading online that they "look fake" and that is what I really don't want. I am also noticing how a lot of people tend to purchase lace closures when they do full sew ins. Now, I for one, do not have enough $$ to buy good hair AND a lace closure and still have money left over to have it all installed. Is the closure really needed? How can the full sew look natural? 

Thanks!

no a closure isn't really needed unless you buy weave completely different from your own texture. full sewins[or atleast one with minor leaveout] can look natural if you buy hair that is a close match to your hair. ivy's flip over technique is a good method: http://youtu.be/d3F8C-IYv2U or just a simple middle part/side part  if you only want a particular style.
bharmon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharmon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:11pm
Anybody know what kind of curl pattern this is, and where I can get it?

Need your help, Thanks!Smile
bharmon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharmon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:12pm

Forgot to post the picture... Duhh moment
bharmon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharmon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:47am

Just realized the image didn't show

Does anyone know what kind of curl pattern this is?

Also where I can get this kind of hair from would be great!

http://instagram.com/p/jpUyPMocAj/

TeezyBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeezyBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:10am
Hello I'm new on here and need major help. So I found a post on the forum that talked about lightening a silk base closure. (I have one and the scalp is too dark for me) but I guess there used to be pictures up but I don't see them anymore. Does anyone know a method to lighten? Thanks in advance :)
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:16am
Originally posted by TeezyBaby TeezyBaby wrote:

Hello I'm new on here and need major help. So I found a post on the forum that talked about lightening a silk base closure. (I have one and the scalp is too dark for me) but I guess there used to be pictures up but I don't see them anymore. Does anyone know a method to lighten? Thanks in advance :)
TeezyBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeezyBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/faux-knot-bleaching-skin-sheets-for-closures_topic331910. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/faux-knot-bleaching-skin-sheets-for-
closures_topic331910.html

mine is a silk base closure I don't this would work to lighten it. I wanna take it from a tan brown to a pale tan I have a very white scalp lol but thanks anyways!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:12am

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/faux-knot-bleaching-skin-sheets-for-closures_topic331910. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/faux-knot-bleaching-skin-sheets-for-
closures_topic331910.html

mine is a silk base closure I don't this would work to lighten it. I wanna take it from a tan brown to a pale tan I have a very white scalp lol but thanks anyways!
There is a Sally Hansen spray tan..that some of the ladies use. Use the search option to bring up the thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 107>
  Share Topic