Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nativepride912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nativepride912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:00pm
Cream,

You are a genius! Thank you so much!!!!!
Sponsored Links

myblackisfit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myblackisfit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 1:36pm
First post! haha

What type of hair are you ladies planning to wear this spring? I'm just curious.

I had my last relaxer Jan 2014. Gonna try this natural hair THANG (liquid cracker Pres).
So i may try out some Malaysian yaki hair. Trying to look for something that will be easy to blend
jyreh7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jyreh7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:54am
Hi I'm need some help please! I've been a member forever I've just never posted....So here's my story...

I have trichotillomania...I pull my hair out...I have been for a while now...Cry and it's getting worse...lots of stress....Anyway I have been wearing bss wigs for about 5 years on and off when I don't do a quickweave (I glue the hair on a wig cap and make a wig)...So I'm at the point where I'd like to purchase a frontal opposed to a closure...

Here's my dilemma

When it comes to closures I have tried a few from aliexpress (just the purchase 3 bundles get a closure deal)
Mrs Lula nice hair (horrible knots, really beedy and very difficult to bleach)
QHP again nice hair but the closure.... just ok
oh I've also tried SSRT
So now I'm ready to order from a CV direct but I'm going through the board and reading recent reviews on Rex and Roman and it seem as though price has gone up and quality gone down...I also have been looking at qdpremier talking to David Lu? but I haven't seen many reviews on them....

With all that said I'm looking for

1 or 1b (color)

Swiss lace light brown (or most undectable lace)

BLEACHED KNOTS

80-90% density

12 inch (length)

free partings (no middle part)

Your thoughts, comments, and overall opinions are welcome.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by jyreh7 - Mar 14 2014 at 8:55am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:23am
^^^you will need to do a custom order.
jyreh7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jyreh7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:44am
Thank you. I'm worried about quality from a cv...based on some recent shotty reviews...any additional input?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:55am
Always ask for there best quality hair and the hair to be cuticle aligned and intact. Single knots at the perimeter and double knots through out. Please stress for them not to use fabric dye and a natural 1B.

Originally posted by jyreh7 jyreh7 wrote:

Thank you. I'm worried about quality from a cv...based on some recent shotty reviews...any additional input?
enamorsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enamorsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:43pm
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and I wanted to ask about full sew ins? I keep reading online that they "look fake" and that is what I really don't want. I am also noticing how a lot of people tend to purchase lace closures when they do full sew ins. Now, I for one, do not have enough $$ to buy good hair AND a lace closure and still have money left over to have it all installed. Is the closure really needed? How can the full sew look natural? 

Thanks!
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:37am
I am looking for a cv that sells coarse yaki /Italian yaki  weft hair

that DOESNT HAVE beading. YES I have been very specific every time I have ordered, still no luck!Disapprove
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:39am
sorry that should have said BEARDING,NOT BEADING

Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 2:21pm
Quick question for my ladies that wear curly/kinky curly weaves:
What makes some curly/kinky curly hair able to be straightened without the curl pattern messing up, while some cannot be?

I'm looking for some kinky curly hair that can be straightened every once in a while, but I'm getting confused because some vendors are saying their hair can be straightened...others are saying you shouldn't straighten theirs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 107>