Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Goldengoddess11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldengoddess11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:03pm
Mane depot doesn't sell Filipino hair    or Cambodian...
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Goldengoddess11 Goldengoddess11 wrote:

Mane depot doesn't sell Filipino hair    or Cambodian...

they must be out of stock because I have purchased it from there before and so have others. what kind of style are you trying to get that you need cambodian hair?

Goldengoddess11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldengoddess11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:17pm
Oh ok wel I'll keep searching it's more the texture that I'm after
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 7:03am
Most Cambodian hair that we buy is processed, post a picture and we can direct to something. 
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:58pm
Are there any cons of not using sulfate free shampoo on some weave? I have one of those hair care cards and it tells me to use sulfate free shampoo on the hair. Does it really matter? I wash about once a week..
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:37pm
Sulfate-free shampoos are less harsh on any hair, they tend not to strip the hair of natural oils or added moisture. Hope I helped! Smile
DeannaNecoleSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeannaNecoleSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:39pm
     I just got my Wagmans hair in the mail a few hours ago. It is the Perfectress14-16 in Natural Body. I purchased one package in the 2r color and one in the 4r color. The 2r is beautiful, soft, and has minimal tangles and a beautiful wave.
     The 4r is a little dry and the wave pattern is nice but not as nice as the 2r. The ends are not as full and will probably need to be trimmed. Also, when I run my fingers through the 4r there is a noticeably higher amount of tangles than what i experienced in the 2r. Not enough to make it seem like it is low quality hair, but since I opened the 2r first the 4r was a little disappointing in comparison.
     From what I understand the lighter the hair is colored the more of a beating it is taking, and for that reason it wont be as nice as the 2r that is a darker color, but I wonder if any other factors are at play? should I try and wash/condition the hair and "bring it back" a little before I have it installed? Is it wise to trim the hair before its installed? Or have I just received a lower quality bundle of hair?
     I understand that the nature of hair, no matter how expensive, is that you will never recive the exact same quality in two different bundles. Perhaps im so used to bone straight BSS hair that I am not considering that hair that has not been treated within an inch of its life is bound to have a little character? I'd love to hear what you ladies have to say because right now im considering only placing the 4r at the top to match my natural hair color and using as little of it as possible...

nativepride912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nativepride912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 10:20am
Hey there everybody. I have a sort of serious question. I have this uber love affair with quick weaves but, my problem is that I live in a fairly windy city. How would I go about hiding the stocking cap line? It's so embarrassing to have to hold my hair so that the wind doesn't tell my secrets. Any help would be great!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by nativepride912 nativepride912 wrote:

Hey there everybody. I have a sort of serious question. I have this uber love affair with quick weaves but, my problem is that I live in a fairly windy city. How would I go about hiding the stocking cap line? It's so embarrassing to have to hold my hair so that the wind doesn't tell my secrets. Any help would be great!
Could you place a track on the inside outer edge the cap?
nativepride912 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nativepride912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:00pm
Cream,

You are a genius! Thank you so much!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 114>
  Share Topic