Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 7:30am
I think the MODS WENT ON A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG VACATION
Sponsored Links

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:15pm
^and they may as well get rid of this sticky since it appears folks can create topics in the reg weave section under 50 posts
rebeccabar134 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebeccabar134 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:29am
Hello! This is my first time on here ahaa.

Anyway, i've recently purchased my first freestyle swiss lace closure Clap but i don't really know how to install it? I don't want a u part wig, i've purchased 8 bundles of hair all 100g. I have a black weave hair net i don't know where to use it if i'm going to install my closure? Should i get a middle parting braiding pattern? as it's a freestyle i don't know which parting to use for the braids haha. I don't really want to use the elastic band method as my own hair is very damaged. 

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated Smile
therebellion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:28pm
Bleach bath questions:

The bleach bath is supposed to flatten the hair's cuticles, but alkaline ph values is supposed to open up/swellen the cuticle?? That is why ammoniak is used to open up the cuticle so the bleach can penetrate into the hair. And on the other hand, the acid vinegar closes up the cuticle. Can somebody maybe explain that to me?
MsLowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:37pm
So, I ripped my closure- right down the part. I'm thinking of just gluing the corners down but wanted to know if there were other options first. My hairline is too fragile to sew it down.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by therebellion therebellion wrote:

Bleach bath questions:

The bleach bath is supposed to flatten the hair's cuticles, but alkaline ph values is supposed to open up/swellen the cuticle?? That is why ammoniak is used to open up the cuticle so the bleach can penetrate into the hair. And on the other hand, the acid vinegar closes up the cuticle. Can somebody maybe explain that to me?

Have you tried Silicon Mix shampoo and conditioner? I would use  bleach bath as a last and final resort. 

I have never used vinegar in a bleach bath, what are you using it for? The directions I remeber was bleach then ammonia.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by MsLowman MsLowman wrote:

So, I ripped my closure- right down the part. I'm thinking of just gluing the corners down but wanted to know if there were other options first. My hairline is too fragile to sew it down.

You might be able to repair it with some clear thread, you can get it from Joann Fabric or another store like that. 
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by rebeccabar134 rebeccabar134 wrote:

Hello! This is my first time on here ahaa.

Anyway, i've recently purchased my first freestyle swiss lace closure Clap but i don't really know how to install it? I don't want a u part wig, i've purchased 8 bundles of hair all 100g. I have a black weave hair net i don't know where to use it if i'm going to install my closure? Should i get a middle parting braiding pattern? as it's a freestyle i don't know which parting to use for the braids haha. I don't really want to use the elastic band method as my own hair is very damaged. 

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated Smile

if you're going to get a sewin and you have a hair net, you (or your stylist) will sew the weaving net on and cut out the section where your closure will lay. and in regards to braiding pattern, how do you think you're going to wear it the most? middle part seems to be the flattest for me but mayyyybe you can do straight back if they're flat enough which can give you more parting capabilities. are you self installing?
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by littlecat littlecat wrote:

Photo hairstyle is a good choice for me!
---my home page:www.lordhair.com

Dead location is definitely not "usa".
therebellion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by therebellion therebellion wrote:

Bleach bath questions:

Have you tried Silicon Mix shampoo and conditioner? I would use  bleach bath as a last and final resort. 

I have never used vinegar in a bleach bath, what are you using it for? The directions I remeber was bleach then ammonia.

No, vinegar not using within the beach bath process, but as a rinse off after a shower.

I live in Germany so i needed to order silicone mix from the internet..should be arriving soon, i am very excited since i heard the results are phenomenal!

But still...i don't really understand how a beach bath works chemically...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 104>
  Share Topic