Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:51am
^^yup, ms.blue even though I'm new to the virgin hair game, I realize that I did get bamboozled and got a sorry batch. No worries. I'm gonna live and learn and take this as a "miss" from the world famous Aliexpress Hit or Miss Incorporated
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

^^yup, ms.blue even though I'm new to the virgin hair game, I realize that I did get bamboozled and got a sorry batch. No worries. I'm gonna live and learn and take this as a "miss" from the world famous Aliexpress Hit or Miss Incorporated
Sorry about your Miss fortune. Ms Blue and SugaB helped me when I was deciding on my first hair purchase that was influenced by this board. Along with my reading. If u follow some of the yt claim to be gurus u will toss your money away .
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 10:06am
^^Yea, you're right, I hear you. And let me tell you something else, it feels like the process of deciding on where to buy your virgin hair is like studying for a board exam, lol. You gotta research, research, research. Despite my best efforts, I thought I did all the research, asked all the right questions, and exercised as many precautions as possible. Girlllll, what a waste at the end. 
Again, I'm not talking about it in detail yet, only because I haven't installed the hair as of yet, so I wanna go through the whole process first before I start talking. :) 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Daymarme Daymarme wrote:

^^Yea, you're right, I hear you. And let me tell you something else, it feels like the process of deciding on where to buy your virgin hair is like studying for a board exam, lol. You gotta research, research, research. Despite my best efforts, I thought I did all the research, asked all the right questions, and exercised as many precautions as possible. Girlllll, what a waste at the end. 
Again, I'm not talking about it in detail yet, only because I haven't installed the hair as of yet, so I wanna go through the whole process first before I start talking. :) 

Buying good quality hair is exactly like studying for a board exam. Sometimes it takes a couple days to decide and sometimes it takes months (I'm the latter). It is especially hard when there is no reviews...you just gotta take a gamble and hope it pays off. I'm sorry for your experience Daymarme
lusexxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lusexxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:12am
I really want to achieve the ombre colour that kelly has in this picture below. Does anyone have any methods in which I can achieve this? Looking on youtube has given me so many conflicting views some say use a blond hair dye on dark hair, some say use bleach, some say use bleach and hair dye. I'm so confused!!
Any help is majorly appreciated

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/lusem/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Kelly-Rowland-Shows-Off-Sombre-Subtle-Ombre-Hair-Trend-_zps12d5d838.jpg. -
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:19am
Use the Tan package Kalediscope(sp) powder with 40 developer...and a slender brush. that really looks like Baliyage (sp) not ombre. I could be wrong
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

I'm not gonna start a new thread for a simple question. I really dont want to cut the ends on my sew in but what can I do to keep them moisturized and not so dry? Also, I am planning to bleach the tips some time in the future what else can I do to keep the ends moisturized and healthy?

Hey girl, maybe you should wait to bleach until you get your ends under control. As a tip, you could use a brand of hair color that omits ammonia. Also have you tried deep conditioning with a plastic cap, focusing on the ends?
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 10:28pm
Okay ladies, how can I achieve this exact same look? I really want this exact look, no variations!
 WinkTongueLOLLOLLOL

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:16am
Hey all, can anyone recommend a hair dye color (and the brand) that would be a pretty good match for weave that is a color #2? Has anyone used one that helps them to match a color #2.

My virgin hair came in, I washed and conditioned it and the black color that it came as is now more of a #2. Yet another disappointment, smh. The issue is that I sealed the wefts yesterday, so I am leaving the hair to dry completely. And my install appt is for tmrw night. So before any of you suggest that I color the extensions, I just won't have the time since I am letting the weft sealant dry. 

Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 12:50pm
Hi ladies. I've been ordering 3 bundles from vendors every time I'd order weave. After trial and error, I've found a vendor that I really love; the only problem is that his bundles are fairly thin so I was going to order 4 bundles next time. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install more than 3 bundles at a time. Even though the bundles are thin, the wefts are quite long. Any advice on how to achieve a 4 bundle install? Also, could I do 4 bundles along with a closure?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 103>
  Share Topic