Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 100>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by LadyFinesseSincere LadyFinesseSincere wrote:

I just got my 1st quick weave and wanted to know even though the cap is on my head, will my hair be damaged? My edges itch under here.

Say no to quick weaves.
Sponsored Links

LadyFinesseSincere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFinesseSincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:43pm
What will happen with multiple installs? What's so bad about them? I really don't know about them. My stylist was very non chalant.
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:58pm
Yeah, anti-quick weaves! Lol
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:45pm

What will happen with multiple installs? What's so bad about them? I really don't know about them. My stylist was very non chalant.

Quick weaves can cause breakage and even balding especially when removing.
Cocoabutteruk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoabutteruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:43am
I am trying to search this, but in the meantime does anyone know a hairdresser in east london and what BBS hair I can quickly purchase? My hair needs work pronto!Lol!
laidyooh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laidyooh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:50pm
I am going to order EP Zig Zag natural wavy but I don't know how much to buy. I want layers. Would 1 bundle of 10-12 and another bundle of 14-16 be enough? Do I need more than 2 bundles? Or should I just get 2 bundles of 14-16? IDK what to do..HELPPP PLEASEE!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:34am

You will end up with no hair around the perimeter of your head, if you don't mind having bald edges then carry on. Of course your hairdresser was non chalant , she is making coins off you. Does she wear her own hair? IMO if a stylist hair is damaged, missing edges she won't care about your hair cause she don't give a rats behind about her own.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:53am
Originally posted by armygyal armygyal wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Hello all, I was debating on ordering from a site my coworker recommended. </span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Has anyone tried them? Everything looks good so far but I've been duped and now I'm apprehensive.Tongue<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Gracias<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">http://www.rjvirginhair.com 

Uhhh Arnygirl, on this day you asked had anyone ordered from them stating your "co workers" suggested them and had anyone else purchased. Then on November 30th YOU suggested this site to another member saying you ordered from them four times while singing their praises.... Now even if YOU did order how could you be sure the hair is any good? The longest it could have been installed is two weeks at the most.

Just saying.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by armygyal armygyal wrote:

Hey, I would say give R&J Goddess Virgin a try only because that's who I finally had luck with after being disappointed a few times.

A few of my co-workers suggested them to me and since then, I've ordered four times for myself, my sister and a girlfriend of mine. The hair has been very nice each time which I didn't expect. I figured ok, they got lucky the first time but we're on the fourth time now and it's still perfect. No tangling or anything.
One of my co-workers has had her hair from them for almost two years. When she told me that I was like, hell yes, say no more! Lol. And their customer service people were super nice to me asking a million questions.

If I'm not mistaken, they're having a really good sale this weekend.

Inserts side eye !
Anyway, I'm rambling. I hope this helps and good luck hun. :-)
Oh, here's the page
Www.RJVirginHair.com
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:40am
yes that's ture 2 packs are not enough ,need 3 packs for the whole head or 2 packs wefts match one top closure

just like this one

http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/special-on-sale/premium-quality-100-human-hair-on-special-sale-sos0005-338. - http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/special-on-sale/premium-quality-100-human-hair-on-special-sale-sos0005-338.html
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 100>