Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:04pm
thanks so much!Tongue
Sponsored Links

armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:08pm
Thanks, that was a lot of helpful info. 
I went ahead and ordered from them but they have since gotten registered and have a dot com now and PayPal processing. 
Everything went well so thank goodness.
iwantricab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwantricab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 5:03pm
How can I keep my italian yaki from poofing? I find I have to constantly comb my hair when going out and that is just not a good look. I need to figure out how to just do my hair and be done with it. I would like some curls but I have a feeling they may not last so if I can get straight and sleek that would be awesome. I don't know how to post pictures by my instagram is RICABFIT I just recently posted pics with the hair.

knoxbriona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoxbriona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:34pm
Could a straight top closure (not a lace closure) go with a loose wavy hair texture? 
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by knoxbriona knoxbriona wrote:

Could a straight top closure (not a lace closure) go with a loose wavy hair texture? 

I wouldn't unless you can wash the waves out of the wavy or plan to press out the hair. If you plan to wear it after curling it with an iron, then you can go with it also.
melohmy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melohmy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 5:14am
Hey everyone,

I'm new. Background story...I am looking for some NICE tangle free hair. I have thoroughly researched all companies and I haven't found anyone that I am not afraid of buying hair from. I've tried buying hair from my stylist but it never lasts more than one install, if that. I don't want to buy from someone off of Instagram. My concern is that the demand of true Virgin hair seems to outweigh the actual amount of donors, so I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for something that isn't what it is advertising. Could someone point me into the right direction and share your experiences too. I need the hair by Saturday the 7th.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:24am
Hey, I would say give R&J Goddess Virgin a try only because that's who I finally had luck with after being disappointed a few times.

A few of my co-workers suggested them to me and since then, I've ordered four times for myself, my sister and a girlfriend of mine. The hair has been very nice each time which I didn't expect. I figured ok, they got lucky the first time but we're on the fourth time now and it's still perfect. No tangling or anything.
One of my co-workers has had her hair from them for almost two years. When she told me that I was like, hell yes, say no more! Lol. And their customer service people were super nice to me asking a million questions.

If I'm not mistaken, they're having a really good sale this weekend.
Anyway, I'm rambling. I hope this helps and good luck hun. :-)
Oh, here's the page
Www.RJVirginHair.com

Edited by armygyal - Nov 30 2013 at 7:29am
LadyFinesseSincere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFinesseSincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:44pm
I just got my 1st quick weave and wanted to know even though the cap is on my head, will my hair be damaged? My edges itch under here.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by LadyFinesseSincere LadyFinesseSincere wrote:

I just got my 1st quick weave and wanted to know even though the cap is on my head, will my hair be damaged? My edges itch under here.

Say no to quick weaves.
LadyFinesseSincere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFinesseSincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:43pm
What will happen with multiple installs? What's so bad about them? I really don't know about them. My stylist was very non chalant.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 104>
  Share Topic