Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Carolbee Carolbee wrote:

Hi, I bought some light yaki from Impressive and would like to get a full weave. I was looking at Glamour House of Hair and Bestlacewigs for silk closures to match. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can buy a light yaki textured closure preferably silk based? I thank you in advance.
I wouldn't suggest Bestlacewigs.  I ordered a lacefront from them last year custom and they got the sizing wrong even after I returned it for them to correct.  Also the customer serivce wasn't too great.  Maybe they've improved since then.
Sponsored Links

Carolbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:39pm
Ugh, that sounds scary...I'm way too lazy to go through that kind of hassle. I contacted Bestlacewigs and asked if their Brazilian yaki or Chinese yaki would match light yaki and got two different responses from their representatives. Thanks, I thought it was a fluke, but based on your experience I won't consider them. Thanks for sharing.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Carolbee Carolbee wrote:

Ugh, that sounds scary...I'm way too lazy to go through that kind of hassle. I contacted Bestlacewigs and asked if their Brazilian yaki or Chinese yaki would match light yaki and got two different responses from their representatives. Thanks, I thought it was a fluke, but based on your experience I won't consider them. Thanks for sharing.
I forgot to mention that I had to pay to ship the wig back for them to correct, which is unfair because it was their mistake.  And the return had to be there within a certain amount of days so I shipped express which is an arm and a leg.  Here is a thread I found from 2008. 
Carolbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:20pm
Oh my, that is unfair and unfortunate...their closures have good reviews on YouTube but most of the reviews showed the girls receiving the hair and not installed which made me wary. I think I would have found some nits/lice on a homeless person rubbed the wig on them and then shipped it back....those wigs are expensive
Tinyjonea13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinyjonea13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:40pm
I want to get some coarse curly hair and I have been looking around on BHM. Which is better: b-dogg curly or wagmans? I also need to purchase some wavy hair and I want to get it all from one vendor. I appreciate any help you ladies can give me.
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by **YaKiGurL** **YaKiGurL** wrote:

Very purdy that deep wave- looks like around 22"
It looks like 24 " i think,it is tight curly,hair will shoter a lot
BellaBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Tinyjonea13 Tinyjonea13 wrote:

I want to get some coarse curly hair and I have been looking around on BHM. Which is better: b-dogg curly or wagmans? I also need to purchase some wavy hair and I want to get it all from one vendor. I appreciate any help you ladies can give me.
hey tiny  how do you think this wavy hope it can help you http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/custom-human-hair-lace-wig/celebrity-full-lace-wig/custom-celebrity-full-lace-wig-cflw0018-183. - http://www.glamoroushairstore.com/products/custom-human-hair-lace-wig/celebrity-full-lace-wig/custom-celebrity-full-lace-wig-cflw0018-183.html
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlykiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:47pm
i know some people say theres another CV but i dont really want to risk asking for the info because i know how it gets sometimes..plus I already have Romans [however if you would like to share another vendor please feel free Wink]

anyone who has experience communicating with and ordering curly hair from Roman can you please help me? I have 3b...some 3c curly hair and i want to purchase some to match. he has 6mm on there and 8mm. he says he doesnt do custom unless its a large quantity. im just worried about the girls being too tight or too loose. and im also not sure which origin i should ask for because i frankly i cant tell the difference between chinese and malaysian and rarely indian.
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:27pm
Hello ladies! I just purchased some "Brazilian" body wave hair from Aliexpress. (Yeah, I know it's just processed Chinese hair lol. Confused) This is my 3rd time purchasing from Aliexpress but the hair never seems to stay manageable for more than a month. I know that may be in part due to the quality of the hair, but I'm also sure it may have something to due with my care of the hair. I've now learned that I shouldn't use a lot of heat on the hair and that even though it can be bleached, I probably shouldn't do it. My question is, what types of products should I be using on this hair? I know the wave pattern is probably gonna go away anyway, so I'm not too concerned about that. So what brands of shampoos, conditioners, etc do you all think is best for processed Aliexpress hair?
Thank you.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:46pm
Dove intensive care and nourshing oil conditioners work really well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 107>