Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 2:32pm
okay, I have only had my sew in for 6 days, tomorrow it will make a week. I do not know if this is my fault or not but I am starting to be able to see my braids! In the back, I think I broke a piece of thread trying to scratch and now I can feel that braid, that's my fault since I scratched but she said she will fix it free of charge. I have also noticed I can see braids by my temples. I don't pull or tug at the hair, nothing is unraveling. Should I find someone else to do my hair next time =/? I was hoping to have this hair in for a month, month and a half...This is my first sew in so I'm not sure if feeling the braids is normal or not
Sponsored Links

deltacup11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltacup11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 2:53pm
giiiiirlll SAME THING! my 2nd install by same stylist. my 1st install-after a week I cud see my tracks. I too thought it was something I did wrong. MY stylist told me its because I was wrapping it 8-/ anyway I gave benefit of doubt and paid for a second install within ONE MONTH becuase of the showingloose tracks. andddd AGAIN....tracks showing. So needless to say I found another stylist! I know NOW that no this is NOT normal and its just poor weaving
deltacup11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltacup11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 2:58pm
I dont know how ur hair is but mine is about 4-5 inches long but I went ahead and popped for a closure to give me some extra coverage up top. but when I had my free consult with the new stylist that I chose she still was adament that even without a closurs she guaranteed I would not ssee any tracks and with her sewin tecnique.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

okay, I have only had my sew in for 6 days, tomorrow it will make a week. I do not know if this is my fault or not but I am starting to be able to see my braids! In the back, I think I broke a piece of thread trying to scratch and now I can feel that braid, that's my fault since I scratched but she said she will fix it free of charge. I have also noticed I can see braids by my temples. I don't pull or tug at the hair, nothing is unraveling. Should I find someone else to do my hair next time =/? I was hoping to have this hair in for a month, month and a half...This is my first sew in so I'm not sure if feeling the braids is normal or not

Not enough hair was being used. I believe you used only 2 bundles and your hair was relatively long. Next time, insists that you want at least 2.5 bundles sewn on your head.
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

Not enough hair was being used. I believe you used only 2 bundles and your hair was relatively long. Next time, insists that you want at least 2.5 bundles sewn on your head.

^i agree with this^
rapunzels_arie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapunzels_arie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:12am
I'm not sure if I should post on here or just start a new one but ima give it a shot... So either the Friday coming up or definitely next Friday I wanna order some hair but that shipping fee is killen me I've ordered hair from them before still using the hair from march so if your in the NYC area and you would like to see pics and know more about the company I get my hair from pm me so I can send you my email I do kno how to upload pics on here... I promise I'm not trying to get sales or none of that I'm trying to spend my own money as well
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 1:01pm
Thank you Ms.Blue!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by rapunzels_arie rapunzels_arie wrote:

I'm not sure if I should post on here or just start a new one but ima give it a shot... So either the Friday coming up or definitely next Friday I wanna order some hair but that shipping fee is killen me I've ordered hair from them before still using the hair from march so if your in the NYC area and you would like to see pics and know more about the company I get my hair from pm me so I can send you my email I do kno how to upload pics on here... I promise I'm not trying to get sales or none of that I'm trying to spend my own money as well

Are you ordering through aliexpress or alibaba?  There are some vendors who charge free shipping or a reasonable shipping.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

I have more than 50 posts but I was wondering how are people squeezing more than two bundles on their head. I am trying to get three on there. I saw Fabulosityisme doing and she doubled her wefts for sewing when I did that it was hard to keep the tracks together. Any other way, or just practice makes perfect?
rapunzels_arie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapunzels_arie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 1:16pm
Alibaba and the shipping it's not horrible but if it can be cut in half that's cool with me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 114>
  Share Topic