Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhhBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhhBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 4:03pm
Hi!
 I posted this in a separate thread but I'm really desperate for answers so here goes nothing!

Option 1:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TOP-Quality-Cheap-Brazilian-Human-Hair-Extensions-for-beautiful-woman-Hot-Sale-100g-pc-1b/1210936630.html

Option 2:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-8-32-100g-pc-Natural-color-kinky-yaki-hair-weft-Grade-aaaaa-virgin-Brazilian/860027764.html

Ok, i'm looking for real human hair that will last without spending an arm & a leg. I only need one piece (100g) because I like to make my own clip-in extensions & use it that way.  My plan is to use this with my blown out 3c/4a hair.

Do you think that will work? I'd appreciate any feedback at all. & just to put it out there I have no idea what the difference is between Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, & all of the other types of hair.

Also, with my clips-ins, I plan do a braid out type of style to blend with my hair & also I will be taking them out every night.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

JamieGeorgia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamieGeorgia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:43pm
Hello ladies!!!
I'm fairly new to this forum but have been looking/stalking
quite a while now! Lol
Since I've heard good things about wagman hair and also think
the hair looks pretty in pics, I thought I'd give it a try and go ahead and purchase!
Now I need a lil' (or not so lil' help lol) ...

I'd like to order the Chinese (MALAYSIAN LOOKING) hair, not sure
If straight or body wave (if they even sell body wave?!?) Anyway... Here's a few questions that I
hope you'll be willing/able to answer :

If I want to get 24 as the longest, I'd normally get 2 bundles (20",22" and 24" inches) but
When I looked it up it said 20/24 and of course I contacted the customer service and asked what that meant and
the lady told me it would be a tapered bundle (20,21,22,23 and 24") and that I would need to get 3 bundles (8 oz) for a full head sew in! Now that would make those 5 pieces 20 to 24" ... Two times! 10 pieces... Isn't that too much?!?

And also, do you guys recommend full lace closures? I'd love to get one too because I can't stand the way my hair looks in humidity or rain or even when I sweat! I just don't wan't a leave out because of the texture of my roots and the way it curls up in heat/humidity/water! I mean whats the point of such great and expensive hair when I still have to be careful at the gym, on the beach ect. ?! Well, I'd love to save $100 on a closure but I guess it'll be worth the money?!

And last but not least, a short info about me, in case it's helpful for hair/texture and all that ;)

I'm 5'3 and currently wearing 24" clip ins
My natural hair color -I'd say- is a mix of off black and 1b (suuuuuuper duuuuper dark brown, almost black)
I'm mixed. Half north African (more arabic/latina looking) and German (caucasian)
I've been flat ironing my hair over ten years now and it's DEAD! I figured a see in would give my hair a break while still looking fly haha and my hair doesn't even grow as bushy, afro looking as it did when i was younger because of the poor treatment die to daily heat from flat iron. Noe people try to tell me the braiding before the see in is even worse for my hair because it can't 'breathe' ... Any professional thoughts on that one?

Do you think the money for wagman's is worth it?

Sorry for all these questions but it'll be my first time buying wefted hair and I wanna spend wisely

Thanks so much in advance and greetings from Germany ;)
Jamie

Edited by JamieGeorgia - Aug 15 2013 at 5:45pm
JamieGeorgia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamieGeorgia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:53pm
It won't let me edit my post. I meant I'd usually get 3 bundlea and the lady told me to get 2 bundlea! I messed up and mixed up the numbers ;)
anaturalella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anaturalella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:45pm
Im looking for quality hair that isnt ridiculously priced. 
Ive been researching on youtube but as I dig deeper the companies guru's rave about in all cases receive better hair than the paying customers..
I dont mine paying the extra dollar for quality as long as im secure the company isnt sending out " bad batches" AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THATAngry

Please do not mention:
Princess Hair Shop
Diamond Hair Company 
or any company with a no refund policy 

I've seen too many negative reviews and i will not take any risk with those companies

Thank you ladiesSmile
deltacup11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltacup11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:27am
Hi all! Im a newbie with a question....i have my first install with indique Relaxed Straight. I LOVE how it looks straight out of the salon. Nice and glossy n full of luster. well that only lasts a couple of days and then it looks dry n dull. when I attempt to wash it myself it never looks like it does when I leave the shop! im using giovanni straight as silk shampoo and conditioner by giovanni as well. any idea what im doing wrong??
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:22am
I have never worn Indique. I would contact them and ask what they suggest.
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:01am
I'm getting a sew in next week and the woman doing it said I can bring what I want and she would put it on my scalp. I have some jojoba oil at home would that be something good ?
deltacup11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltacup11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:13am
I have never used jojoba oil but my first thought is...wont it be to oily for your weave hair? and weigh it down?
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:00pm
^ I have no clue!

Okay, I have one last question! I have noticed with closures there is not that much hair. If someone usually wears three bundles. Would you get two bundles and a closure or three bundles and a closure? Sorry if that is confusing
rapunzels_arie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapunzels_arie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 7:16pm
Hey ladies I hope all is well with y'all... Newbie here with a question ok so my hair is in definite n need of a bleach bath but I also wanna color it to using the developer and the bleach powder. would that be doing a bit much and would it damage the hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 104>
  Share Topic