Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:20am
Okay, I'm bad at wording but what type of hair would this be called if I were look for weave? The type of curl her hair is I mean. I'm sorry, I'm so bad at explaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlH3f1Cpsns
Sponsored Links

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:22am
[QUOTE=LaurenNicole]Okay, I'm bad at wording but what type of hair would this be called if I were look for weave? The type of curl her hair is I mean. I'm sorry, I'm so bad at explaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlH3f1Cpsns[/QUOTE]

Looks like a very loose water wave.
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:56pm
Hey girls, for my first post Im asking a question to those of you who've had both CV's hair/ Aliexpress and regular more expensive companies like Diamond Hair company etc : 

Is there TRULY a difference in the quality of the hair ? Is it actually worth the money when you get some 200$ Pig a bundle hair from Onyc or whatever ? 

Cause overall I feel like Im being scamed when I see all those Brazilian, cambodian, burmese or other nationalities that I would have never hear about before otherwise. Ain't it all just some Chinese or Indian processed hair ?
demebear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demebear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:10am
I have been lurking on this site close to a year now and I finally made an account! I have an appointment next week for an install. I ordered hair off alibaba (Brazilian deep wave). I definitely want a leave-out because full sew-ins do not look realistic in my opinion and I'm not a fan of bangs. My main issue is that I'm a 4b natural and the hair is more on the silky side. Should I even attempt to leave- out my perimeter... I wanted more versatility when it comes to the sew-in
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:22am
Originally posted by demebear demebear wrote:

I have been lurking on this site close to a year now and I finally made an account! I have an appointment next week for an install. I ordered hair off alibaba (Brazilian deep wave). I definitely want a leave-out because full sew-ins do not look realistic in my opinion and I'm not a fan of bangs. My main issue is that I'm a 4b natural and the hair is more on the silky side. Should I even attempt to leave- out my perimeter... I wanted more versatility when it comes to the sew-in

No. You should not attempt a leave out. Your hair will not match. You would be better finding a closure to match your hair. If you try a leave out, you will be fighting to work the match, and it will never look just right.

Good luck with your install.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

Hey girls, for my first post Im asking a question to those of you who've had both CV's hair/ Aliexpress and regular more expensive companies like Diamond Hair company etc : 

Is there TRULY a difference in the quality of the hair ? Is it actually worth the money when you get some 200$ Pig a bundle hair from Onyc or whatever ? 

Cause overall I feel like Im being scamed when I see all those Brazilian, cambodian, burmese or other nationalities that I would have never hear about before otherwise. Ain't it all just some Chinese or Indian processed hair ?

Some are really just processed hair with fancy fake origins, especially what you see on Aliexpress. There are other companies which do sell the type hair that they advertise. They are few and far in between though. There are virgin companies to which are go to companies. Over the years their products have held the test of time. I have hair from Wags which has lasted me 4 years worth of installs. There are companies which process or steam their hair which can be great companies, this hair may last some time also. There are the cheaper companies which may have pretty hair, however it does not offer the look and feel of what cost more. The wefts may not last, hair may shed, hair crawl up your neck, poor customer service, etc.  There are occasional companies which offer hair for affordable prices which are great discoveries when they happen. It is all in the chance you are willing to take.

This is my opinion. I am sure some have other thoughts.
LostTye! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostTye! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:25pm
I am totally ignorant when it comes to weaves. I want to get my first sew in and i was wondering if anyone could offer advice of where I can buy decent weave on a budget. I know I know quality hair costs but I literally only want to wear my weave for maybe 2 months until my hair grows out of this award length. My stylist told me to get Indian, straight, virgin hair, 12 & 14 inches. Thanks in advance.
Mz.Ragazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz.Ragazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:53pm
How can I get my hair like this color scheme, using a partial sew in style? My current hair color is the same color as the top part, but my hair is natural, i plan on going relaxed soon but how can i achieve this without looking funky? I am not going for the ombre look just lighter at the bottom than the top, it does not have to be mainly light, i want to use bss hair

Edited by Mz.Ragazza - Aug 13 2013 at 8:55pm
RLeanne_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLeanne_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 8:34am
Does anyone know of any reputable hair companies?  I have been looking at the hair from Elite Virgin Remy, which is a fairly new company, Hair by just B, Phazsh Hair.  Has anyone bought hair from these companies, and if so can you share you experience?
I've heard that Wagman's and Extensions Plus are good hair companies as well.  I bought hair from Mocha Hair Products on Aliexpress, but it dried out and lost it wave pattern. I ordered from them because they had good reviews.  I wore it for 6 weeks and it is definitely not reusable.
OhhBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhhBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 4:03pm
Hi!
 I posted this in a separate thread but I'm really desperate for answers so here goes nothing!

Option 1:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TOP-Quality-Cheap-Brazilian-Human-Hair-Extensions-for-beautiful-woman-Hot-Sale-100g-pc-1b/1210936630.html

Option 2:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-8-32-100g-pc-Natural-color-kinky-yaki-hair-weft-Grade-aaaaa-virgin-Brazilian/860027764.html

Ok, i'm looking for real human hair that will last without spending an arm & a leg. I only need one piece (100g) because I like to make my own clip-in extensions & use it that way.  My plan is to use this with my blown out 3c/4a hair.

Do you think that will work? I'd appreciate any feedback at all. & just to put it out there I have no idea what the difference is between Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, & all of the other types of hair.

Also, with my clips-ins, I plan do a braid out type of style to blend with my hair & also I will be taking them out every night.

Thanks!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 114>