Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sweet Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:53pm
I received some bdogg curly today.  I'm so MADDD!!!  THe hair feels processed; it has a smell to it, not funky, but chemicaly/clean.  No nits.  Feels like QHP, real soft.  Bushy ends.  I feel cheated.  I wanted raw hair and asked for raw hair.  I'm washing it now hoping that whatever is wrong is just in my head.  

I expected a racoons bush, but this hair is feeling like it was curly permed.

I emailed him but don't expect a response.
Sponsored Links

ericae112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericae112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:05pm
Hi guys! I am planning on getting my first sew in soon and I have a ton of questions. I'm not sure on which texture or the braid pattern I should get. I'm thinking about getting a partial sew in but idk. (Some links will be down below on how I would like to style my hair). By the way I am natural and my hair is pretty kinky. I also need to know how to care of weave. Some of the companies I am looking into are Sheena's Hair Emporium, Sassy Mitchell, and Perfect Locks. If anyone had any experiences with these companies, please let me know. You can also give me more company suggestions. I want my weave to look real. 
http://shesbombb.us/post/56359380939
http://prettyglamoroussh*t.tumblr.com/post/56100685034/curvesincolor-ayisha-diaz
http://skyetownsend.tumblr.com/post/41873813870/dont-cut-my-wings-cause-im-flying-and-im-free
http://girlsuwillnevermeet.tumblr.com/post/46457339437

Edited by ericae112 - Jul 25 2013 at 11:07pm
Ms.math2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.math2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:29pm
What is the best hair to purchase if I want it curly similar to my type 4b hair yet I can straighten it too? Also, when straightened I want it to be "flowie". Am I asking for leprachauns & unicorns? TIA
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 10:39pm
Hello ladies. I'm purchasing some Indian remy hair and I was considering purchasing the lengths 10, 14, and 18 inches. I don't want it to be very long (which is why 18 is my longest length) but I want it to be very full hence the 3 bundles. Is 4 inches too big of a gap? Oh this is straight hair btw.
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:52am
Originally posted by Sephoraaa Sephoraaa wrote:

Hello ladies. I'm purchasing some Indian remy hair and I was considering purchasing the lengths 10, 14, and 18 inches. I don't want it to be very long (which is why 18 is my longest length) but I want it to be very full hence the 3 bundles. Is 4 inches too big of a gap? Oh this is straight hair btw.
No youll love the layers! 10 will frame your face, 14 will have nice wind flow and 18 is good for length, i usually wear 10/12,16,22 and love it

4" gaps will be nice clear layers, you may have to bump the ends on the 10" to have you hair look its best and it should look full, you get a lot of weft on 10&14
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Ms.math2011 Ms.math2011 wrote:

What is the best hair to purchase if I want it curly similar to my type 4b hair yet I can straighten it too? Also, when straightened I want it to be "flowie". Am I asking for leprachauns & unicorns? TIA
Unicorns! LOL

maybe yaki/kinky straight to blend with 4b when straightened. Yaki if layered well will blow in the wind. but youd struggle to get 4b texture that will straighten and flow, i think heatfreehair had this hair texture, i didnt read too much about then because its not a texture i like.
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:56am
Originally posted by Sweet Serenity Sweet Serenity wrote:

I received some bdogg curly today.  I'm so MADDD!!!  THe hair feels processed; it has a smell to it, not funky, but chemicaly/clean.  No nits.  Feels like QHP, real soft.  Bushy ends.  I feel cheated.  I wanted raw hair and asked for raw hair.  I'm washing it now hoping that whatever is wrong is just in my head.  

I expected a racoons bush, but this hair is feeling like it was curly permed.

I emailed him but don't expect a response.
if you make a thread and post pictures im sure someone will chime in and help out.. if you dont like it and im sure someone else will want to buy it especially if its b dogg

Edited by Hawk - Aug 01 2013 at 5:00am
Mz.Ragazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz.Ragazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:04am
how can I get a weave style like this

using a partial sew in weave? without dying my hair? My hair is dark brown and I do not want to bleach it.

Edited by Mz.Ragazza - Aug 03 2013 at 10:05am
rapunzels_arie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapunzels_arie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:00pm
im thinking about coloring my hair but i dont wanna do the typical ombre but i dont wanna do no crazy color either

Edited by rapunzels_arie - Aug 05 2013 at 4:02pm
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Mz.Ragazza Mz.Ragazza wrote:

how can I get a weave style like this

using a partial sew in weave? without dying my hair? My hair is dark brown and I do not want to bleach it.

I would do a full sew in with a closure. You can sew in whatever color you want. You can even do an Ombre on the hair and closure. Unless your leave out is dark roots with blond tips, I would not even attempt to try this without a closure.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 107>