Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 100>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:33pm
Hi! So I was emailing this vendor questions back and forth to try and figure out what type of hair I would like to purchase. She usually responded really really quickly like within 2 hours with great explanations, info and even pictures. I sent her a email on Monday night and she hasn't responded yet. How long should I wait for a response? Should I start my search all over?
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by napturalpretty1908 napturalpretty1908 wrote:

Hi! So I was emailing this vendor questions back and forth to try and figure out what type of hair I would like to purchase. She usually responded really really quickly like within 2 hours with great explanations, info and even pictures. I sent her a email on Monday night and she hasn't responded yet. How long should I wait for a response? Should I start my search all over?
Give her a week to respond....Given the fact that anything(family issues, maybe on vacaton,internet connectin is disconnected)  might have happened why she has not responded yet.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 13 2013 at 3:38pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:37pm
a week is too long imo.  two business days MAX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by sarafinasonor sarafinasonor wrote:

I tried to read all 73 pages but i could not so i apologize if this has already been asked (my bad).
I am so new to weave- i always get braids. Does anyone know anything about jace or onyc hair. I know they are two different textures, but they are both hella expensive. Jace has the option of having medium coarse low lustre curly hair. I have not seen many reviews on this type of hair. I wonder what it feels like.

ALSO.. Onyc hair looks so nice the mongolian 4a-ish hair. Does anyone know if this hair tangles often. I had bohyme hair that blended so well with my leave out, but DAHYUM that hair tangled like it was paid to tangle per strand.
Any Help?

Hi, Im new to the hair game but I have ordered from Jace before. I ordered the Very Coarse straight and while the hair was really really pretty, I would reccommend doing a custom order with Jace. I believe you can do that by calling or emailing them. The wait might be a bit longer but I think it would probably be worth it. When I ordered, I just put in the description box what I wanted but to them thats just a suggestion. So after a 6 week wait and 300 bucks, I did get some pretty hair just not the hair I really wanted. If i order again it will have to be a custom order. 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 4:18pm

I believe there is a two day holiday going on....try again today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I believe there is a two day holiday going on....try again today.

thank you! i just sent her an email. Fingers crossed.
EastAfricanAfro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastAfricanAfro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:31pm
Hello, I just got three bundles of Coarse Yaki in the mail and i'm stocked for my install on the 19th. I want to protect my investment and have decided to try my hand and sealing wefts. I was wondering what the proper process was... 

1) Co-wash/wash, dry, seal? 
2) Seal, co-wash/wash, deep condition?
3) Dont shampoo at all?, co-wash, seal? 

I also heard glue (I'm using stop-fray) takes five days to cure before an install is that true? Sorry this may be obvious, but I'm a real newbie. 

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 2:50am
I use HE101 myself.

You should wash and condition your hair with every purchase. You can then hang it to dry. Once it dries you can then seal. I would wait as instructed to allow it to cure. I think they tell you that many days because there are people who put the wefts in too soon (within 24 hours), or they drying conditions are not really allowing weft sealer to fully dry once sealed. To be safe, seal twice on both sides and fully cure before install.
itsjustKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsjustKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 9:48pm
I'm new to the Houston area, and to this site as well. I need a good weave stylist in the area that can do a natural looking full sew-in with absolutely no leave out. Do any of you BHMers have any suggestions of what to request or who to go to for a newbie?
bluehazel83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluehazel83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 12:36am
are brazilian knots okay to do on permed hair ?Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System