Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by tatyiona tatyiona wrote:

My queens is getting dry and tangling. I've tried dove intensive and hello hydration and nothing. I just want that old thang back

Mine too Im over it time to get the stuff out!!!!! taken it down tonight gotta figure out what imma do for tomorrow tonight with my hair I just cant take it no more I tried everything my 1st batch was so nice this hit or miss thang just my twisted. 
Sponsored Links

BoujeeBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoujeeBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 9:04pm
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a texture of hair that is close to LeoBodyC5's, i got these pics from a blog, anyways, I'm looking for something that's kinky/coarse but can hold a curl, does anybody think they can help me? Pretty please??

I was thinking about purchasing some Italian yaki from Roman, and rollersetting it?? Would that be close?

38ktgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 38ktgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:15pm
I'm thinking about ordering from premiumlacewig. I really want a coarse/italian yaki but lord i cant afford kcy right now. anyone have experience with premiumlacewigs or know of a good company for the texture?
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:29pm
Has anyone used truth in hair extensions?
mita1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mita1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:56pm
I am a true hair newbie, after all these years of wearing my hair natural I'm wanting a weave, but I want weave that will last and hopefully I can wear more than once. Does anyone know of any hair that's really coarse? I'm not a fan of the really silky kind of hair. Any type of suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!!
marinahh_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marinahh_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:11pm
So first of all, I'm new here. Hug I've skimmed through, and everyone seems so friendly.
To get started...I'm planning on getting my first (full head) sew in weave this spring breakParty I've used hair exstensions for almost the last 2 years. I'm petite standing at 5'1 so the 18" usually go all the way down to almost my booty. And I usually go with 120 ish grams which I feel can be *very* thin at times. So I want to switch things up and try a weave out LOLLOL I'm wondering how much hair is needed? Would 215 grams of straight hair be aight'? And I'm going with 20", and may end up trimming some off! I feel so stupid for not knowing any of thisErmm Also, what braiding style is best? For a middle part..
Again, so glad I'm here! And thanks in advance!
38ktgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 38ktgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:43am
[QUOTE=BoujeeBeauty]
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a texture of hair that is close to LeoBodyC5's, i got these pics from a blog, anyways, I'm looking for something that's kinky/coarse but can hold a curl, does anybody think they can help me? Pretty please??

I was thinking about purchasing some Italian yaki from Roman, and rollersetting it?? Would that be close?

[/QUOTE
]
i think with the volume and texture of that hair you might be looking for a kinky straight
BoujeeBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoujeeBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 10:08pm
Okay, Thank You for your help!
PrettyMinmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyMinmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by 38ktgold 38ktgold wrote:

[QUOTE=BoujeeBeauty]

[/QUOTE
]
i think with the volume and texture of that hair you might be looking for a kinky straight
 I know this isn't a question but this hair is very very pretty.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 11:09pm
^^^coarse curly will give the exact same look.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 114>
  Share Topic