Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babycandybeloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babycandybeloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:24am
how long after install should you shampoo?

should i shampoo my braids under my sew in and hair all in the same wash?
Sponsored Links

kimmie1217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by kimmie1217 kimmie1217 wrote:

Onyc hair Mongolian Relax. Any reviews or comments? I watched fabulasityisme video on the hair but I don't really trust YouTube gurus like that.

I watched her review as well and the hair was gorgeous.  I just cant get down with ONYC's prices.  Im going to order that texture from a CV.

That hair is beyond gorgeous but I don't mess with onyc hair prices either! lol if you end up getting the hair from a CV vendor can you update me?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:58am

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Onyc hair Mongolian Relax. Any reviews or comments? I watched fabulasityisme video on the hair but I don't really trust YouTube gurus like that.

I watched her review as well and the hair was gorgeous.  I just cant get down with ONYC's prices.  Im going to order that texture from a CV.

That hair is beyond gorgeous but I don't mess with onyc hair prices either! lol if you end up getting the hair from a CV vendor can you update me?

Sure will!
ReeseWhitley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReeseWhitley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:07am
Can you mix hair textures? I have 4 bundles of malaysian body wave and feel like 1 bundle from DHC is way too thin. Can I mix brazilian wavy with malaysian if I get the brazilian bundle in the longest length so you dont see it?
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:41am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by wolfparty wolfparty wrote:

Originally posted by wolfparty wolfparty wrote:

Hey does anyone know where i can get this hair or something very close to it? 

anyone? ahaha

You should be looking for a deep wave or deep curl...here's an example below:

http://www.myluxehair.com/#%21__shop/productscoverflow0=21 - http://www.myluxehair.com/#!__shop/productscoverflow0=21

A friend of mine has this kinda hair ! it looks very pretty and soon am going to install the same!! *happy*happy*Smile
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:47pm
Is this styled with a wand, or is it like this out of the bag?
scoobie1005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobie1005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:21pm
Out of the bag.
TerriP94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerriP94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:01am
Hi, I'm looking for an excellent virgin hair company that sells either peruvian, malaysian or filipino hair. I wasconsidering diamond hair company but ik there are sooo many more companies out there. Anyway I need the hair to be able to last me until at least prom. Can anyone help?
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by TerriP94 TerriP94 wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for an excellent virgin hair company that sells either peruvian, malaysian or filipino hair. I wasconsidering diamond hair company but ik there are sooo many more companies out there. Anyway I need the hair to be able to last me until at least prom. Can anyone help?

If it's "virgin" it should last way beyond prom. Also, I'm not sure of any companies who are selling unprocessed hair in the origins you mentioned. 
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:48pm
Okay I think I've seen this q & a before on bhm, but I wanted to know more info on this. I would like to know the difference between Peruvian, filopino, Brazilian, and Cambodian hair is. My reason for wanting to know this is because I've been lurking bhm the last couple of days and had the chance to see some of the ladies hair. I've seen one persons filopino, and one persons Peruvian, and plenty of Brazilian. All the hair looked really pretty, but I just wanted to know the difference. I plan on making my first ever non bss purchase soon (yay me) but want know what I'm getting into. I rarely wear weave usually once a year no longer than a month, because I hate the feel, the shedding, and most importantly, the tangling ( stupid bss saga remy hair smh). I feel as though its not that I don't like a weave, they can be really pretty, but I just want a good one, and I know I will not find it at a bss.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 107>
  Share Topic