Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mrs.First48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.First48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:49am
Ladies, you won't believe you can get FREE money for weave or a new hairdo EASY. Check the website out. It's to good to be true.
http://yourjobpay.com/?task=25371
Sponsored Links

Naija_Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naija_Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:22pm
Hey, could someone please offer there advice. I just got some wefts in from a CV and the bottom of the hair seems to be a totally different color than the top. I ordered virgin indian hair, so at first I was thinking it was just highlighting but now I'm wondering if it was dyed. Does anyone else deal with this? Is it normal?

Edited by Naija_Beauty - Apr 04 2014 at 2:25pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Naija_Beauty Naija_Beauty wrote:

Hey, could someone please offer there advice. I just got some wefts in from a CV and the bottom of the hair seems to be a totally different color than the top. I ordered virgin indian hair, so at first I was thinking it was just highlighting but now I'm wondering if it was dyed. Does anyone else deal with this? Is it normal?

It depends on the color of the donors hair, I have received hair from Wagmans and other websites that the hair was not exactly the same color throughout. In a shade free zone way, I honestly dont believe that most cv's are selling real virgin hair, as long as it doesnt turn into a tangled balled up matted mess you are doing good. 
mspepsie206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspepsie206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:04pm
Yayyy!! Just received my custom colored Filipino wavy hair ib the mail! It is gorgeous! Install is scheduled for next week. This is my first time with virgin hair. Are there any steps I need to take before my appointment? Ive ordered weft ssealer, it should be here this weekend. Should I wash, cowash, or just leave it alone? LOL
ritika_K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritika_K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:15pm
Hey guys I am a first-timer to hair extensions. I was looking into buying bombay hair extensions after doing tons of research. i have not found even one bad review to my surprise. People seem to say there is minimal shedding (nothing problematic), so to combat this I was thinking of asking the company to send the wefts and clips separate so that I can seal the wefts first with HE101 ( i found this to be a recommended sealant from more research lol).... but I can't seem to find any info on sealing wefts for clip-ins. Its mostly about people getting them sewn in etc. So I was wondering would it be hard to sew the clips on after I seal them and is it bad to super glue clips onto extensions as opposed to sewing. Like does sealing make it hard for the needle to go through is there something I should avoid when sealing. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:26pm
Please shampoo that hair before your install.
josh12431243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh12431243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:12pm
This is a stupid newbie question---but what does "course" refer to? Does it refer to the hand feel of the hair or the thickness or something else?

Thanks!!!
MrsPat14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsPat14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:46pm
hi guys, (newbie here)
so I just got some hair that my friend ordered for me, but here's my problem the wefts are super thin and flimsy, kinda feel they will pop. I got one 20 inch and one 18 inch, but the wefts are poorly poorly constructed, and I know this may cause major shedding later; the hair seems like virgin hair, that's what my friend said she ordered. But these wefts are killing me man, I haven't co washed it yet either. There are even small gaps on the wefts like the hair they sew together or whatever seem too thin. Also the beards are long, like abt 1/2 to 3/4 inch long. Does it make sense trying to seal these wefts? Thinking of sending back the bundles to her because of the wefts so that she can try to get back in touch with the vendor. I don't know what to do, what do you guys think?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by MrsPat14 MrsPat14 wrote:

hi guys, (newbie here)
so I just got some hair that my friend ordered for me, but here's my problem the wefts are super thin and flimsy, kinda feel they will pop. I got one 20 inch and one 18 inch, but the wefts are poorly poorly constructed, and I know this may cause major shedding later; the hair seems like virgin hair, that's what my friend said she ordered. But these wefts are killing me man, I haven't co washed it yet either. There are even small gaps on the wefts like the hair they sew together or whatever seem too thin. Also the beards are long, like abt 1/2 to 3/4 inch long. Does it make sense trying to seal these wefts? Thinking of sending back the bundles to her because of the wefts so that she can try to get back in touch with the vendor. I don't know what to do, what do you guys think?

Send it to get it rewefted. Colleen or Sam
MrsPat14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsPat14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:40pm
Thanx Brjasuga51,

I thought about that but man I'm so just pissed, my friend bought it wefted so that I didn't have to do that. No money or time to do send it to be rewefted. But that's what happens when buying hair I guess, hit or miss with something, if is not the hair, its the weft construction or something. I like the hair though. Gonna co wash it and try to seal it and pray it lasts. Thanx again.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 107>