Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 134>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Too_Risque Too_Risque wrote:

Oh wow! I can't believe I have to start all over. I've been a member since 2008 but I don't remember my pw and I've deleted/changed my email since then.

Anyway, has anyone tried Fabulosityisme hairline? I was thinking of purchasing but want some more info.

The hair looks gorgeous, but honestly it seems overpriced
Sponsored Links

pinknikkij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinknikkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 6:12pm
What is a reputable company for RAW Indian temple hair?
akajess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akajess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 11:02am
Has anybody every thought or tried to make a multiple part upart wig it's in my mind so ima try it out like a upart wig with a middle part and side part. I have been looking everywhere and I haven't seen anybody attempt to do it. I know it possible like a 2 part sew in but on a upart wig. Idk but ima try it out

Edited by akajess - Apr 27 2016 at 11:03am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by akajess akajess wrote:

Has anybody every thought or tried to make a multiple part upart wig it's in my mind so ima try it out like a upart wig with a middle part and side part. I have been looking everywhere and I haven't seen anybody attempt to do it. I know it possible like a 2 part sew in but on a upart wig. Idk but ima try it out

I have never heard if this. Just move the part around to the side you want to part. I honestly done see how you can make a upart with that many parts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by pinknikkij pinknikkij wrote:

What is a reputable company for RAW Indian temple hair?

Look around the forum
Honeykisses23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Honeykisses23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2016 at 2:20pm
Can you ladies please tell me what Im doing wrong with my closure? It will not lay completely flat also I believe my edges are too thin in the middle part which makes it apear lifted[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 10:42am
@honeykisses there are a number of things which will cause the closure not to lay flat.

1. How did u sewvthe lace down? did u pull it so it would not have that hump....
2. The thickness of the lace...u may have to pluck some hair to make it lay naturally
3. Did u apply mousse to the lace before or after construction and used a silk scarf to have it lay flat.

Kwiatuszek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kwiatuszek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 8:20am
Please help! I'm think I'm loosing my mind...
I ordered a wig off of Ali, it came really fast and was very beautiful.
The specs: virgin Malaysian (Chinese xD), straight, natural color, 16".
It was love at first sight, but then... Oh God.
I'm not sure whose fault it is: mine, or the vendor's.
I put waaay too much protein on it, and left it for waaay to long. 
It was the wig's first co-wash and I'm afraid if I didn't kill it.
My hair loves protein, and I just wasn't thinking.
It looks like hay. Literally, if I touch it with my eyes closed I imagine holidays in the countryside.
Please help me what do I do omfg.
What I did already:
washed it two times with a strong shampoo, put on an emolien rich hair mask without proteins, adding some hyaluronic acid and honey.
A little better, still dying.
I let it dry overnight, and tried again the next day. 
I applied tons of olive oil on dampened hair, wrapped it in a plastic bag and left for one hour.
Then I applied an emolient hair mask (without much humentant ingredients) and left it on for another half an hour, rinsed with cold water. 
NOTHING.
It's dry, stiff and limp at the same time. Feels like straw. The ends of the hair "stood up" and look like little needels sticked all over the wig.

I remember something similar happening to one of my units once, I did SOMETHING and it was back to being stunning. I can't remember what I did.
Helphelphelphelp.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 10:07am
Kwia

Try using silicon mix and leave it on overnight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Lexy5028 Lexy5028 wrote:

@honeykisses there are a number of things which will cause the closure not to lay flat.

1. How did u sewvthe lace down? did u pull it so it would not have that hump....
2. The thickness of the lace...u may have to pluck some hair to make it lay naturally
3. Did u apply mousse to the lace before or after construction and used a silk scarf to have it lay flat.

And also how big are your braids underneath? I suggest you dampen the hair on the closure, and wrap it with a scarf overnight for to dry. It should lay flat. Make sure the hair is a little damp. NOT WET
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 134>
  Share Topic