Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 134>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sandiseo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2016 at 1:03pm
Hi everyone this is the only place I was able to post my question.  I really need help and any advice I can get.  I ordered a frontal on March 16th.  On March 17th I changed my mind and wanted to order from a different company that have frontals that will match my bundles better.  Also the new company I want to order from is a more reputable company. I contacted the seller on March 17th(1 day after ordering)  She then told me she doesn't offer refunds and I HAVE to still purchase the frontal.  Even tho her site says Satisfaction Guaranteed.

I did pay via Paypal and contacted Paypal to explain that I tried to cancel my order with this seller and since she hasn't made the frontal nor shipped it out yet I can't see why she's giving me such a hard time cancelling my order.

I have emailed the seller several times and now she's ignoring my emails.  Paypal said they would email her on my behalf to ask for a refund/cancellation and they also tried calling her but she ignored their call also.

I was advised to refuse the package once it comes to me and send it back to her with a tracking #.  Has anyone refuse a pkg that they bought via Paypal and got their money back?  Does anyone know of anything else I can do to get my money back from this seller?

Thank You for any advice or help!!!CryCryCry
Sponsored Links

rapture4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapture4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2016 at 8:28am
I posted this in the old forum and can't figure out how to delete it.

I live in Florida and I get a short curly weaves for about 6 months. I have it redone about every 2 months. I have used BSS and CV but have not found the right brand or vendor. Eventually it mats and/or loses its curl. Since its short should I use a BSS instead of a CV? If so what brand and texture? Heres want I want this summer.

PelleMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PelleMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2016 at 2:26pm
Hi all!

Long time lurker, recently created an account because I want to give back to the community that helped me for the last 6 years!

But before all of that, I have a few questions if anyone has any insight;

Has anyone had first hand experience with vietnamese hair? I imagine its kind of in between filipino and indian? 

How common are frontals these days? I see them all over facebook and youtube but that's about it. They're mostly from aliexpress (or so it seems), even from AVs. Do I just have to buy bulk hair and get one ventilated myself to find a nice one at a reasonable price? Or would the ventilation cost so much it wouldn't even be worth it?

anywhooooo, TIA
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 1:39pm
I bought One from aliexpress, it was even worse to deal with than mastering a regular closure. I don't really have any insight as far as Vietnamese hair, or buying bulk hair and getting it ventilated. I can tell you the hair and frontal I bought was from Ms.Lula on Aliexpress and the hair was ATROCIOUS! The frontal hair was a little better than the bundles, but still overall not worth the money!
PelleMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PelleMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 2:53pm
Thanks for replying! 

I was looking at Ms Lula, but then i noticed most of the youtube reviews were sponsored...
jaig2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaig2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 8:28pm
Has anyone tried the Wright way of Hair or heard of it
k.kool32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.kool32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2016 at 4:28pm
Does anybody know where I can get a wet wavy/curly weave like this??? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfAOyDEUUAEUGSK.jpg
k.kool32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k.kool32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2016 at 4:31pm
Does anybody know any good wet and wavy weave?? Like please help!
Too_Risque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Too_Risque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 1:45pm
Oh wow! I can't believe I have to start all over. I've been a member since 2008 but I don't remember my pw and I've deleted/changed my email since then.

Anyway, has anyone tried Fabulosityisme hairline? I was thinking of purchasing but want some more info.
Too_Risque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Too_Risque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 2:00pm
Hello BHM

Is Sam still wefting bulk hair? If so, what is his info. I have some bulk hair in need of wefting. Thanks.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 134>
  Share Topic