Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask Natural Hair Questions Here!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Under 50 Posts? Ask Natural Hair Questions Here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
anthroplogygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthroplogygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:09am
My hair has less of a curl and more of a wave and it is always dry and frizzy by the end of the day. In fact, it is ALWAYS frizzy in that it doesn't clump together nicely but instead has strands that go every which way they like. I can never figure out what type hair I have since its not really a curl or a kink, but never looks like the wavy pictures since those are usually white women with nice, smooth waves. 

I've tried so many things on my hair, but nothing seems to tame the frizz or keep it moisturized.
Currently my regimen is as follows:
Once a week: Shampoo with Giovanni smooth as silk. DC with Jessicurl deep conditioning treatment sealed with hot oil mix (coconut, olive, avocado, sweet almond) and sit with shower caps on for 2 + hours then rinse with warm then cold water.

Apply leave in conditioner (either kinky curly knot today + oil to seal or a conditioner like tresseme naturals mixed with oils)

air dry

every two days Co-wash with either jessicurl too shea or giovanni smooth as silk or tresemme naturals then repeat the leave in process

What should I change to get rid of the frizz?
Sponsored Links

sakinadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakinadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:07pm
I tried to upload a pic on another thread and uhmmm yea HOW DO YOU UPLOAD PICS??????
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:16pm
a lot of us use tiny pic.  it is the easiest way. this site is unpredictable.
sakinadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakinadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 8:49am
Question....Have any of you ladies retained length WITHOUT extensive protective styling???? I currently have my hair braided BUT i do NOT prefer to put my hair up!!!!! At all!!!!!! I want it to grow but i LIKE my hair big puffy frizzy curly kinky defined undefined....I DONT WANNA WEAR NO WIG!!!!! OR BRAIDS OR WHATEVER for months on end to retain length...TALK TO ME YALL!!!!!
sakinadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakinadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:42pm
Next question...whats the difference between Points and Posts??? I have 75 points but 25 posts what are the points for im sooooo confused AND i searched thru the FAQ section it DID NOT clear it up for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help
sakinadee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakinadee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:30pm
Next question.....i bought TONS of shea moisture stuff when it was b1g1 at CVS...didnt really care for it at first BUT have since mixed the shea moisture smoothie with the shea moisture hair milk....OH EM GEE my hair AND my 3 girls hair allllll love it....anyone else find this same result or ever mix the 2???? its AWESOME for moisturizing our hair and i dont use alot either
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by sakinadee sakinadee wrote:

Question....Have any of you ladies retained length WITHOUT extensive protective styling???? I currently have my hair braided BUT i do NOT prefer to put my hair up!!!!! At all!!!!!! I want it to grow but i LIKE my hair big puffy frizzy curly kinky defined undefined....I DONT WANNA WEAR NO WIG!!!!! OR BRAIDS OR WHATEVER for months on end to retain length...TALK TO ME YALL!!!!!

not me...i have retained the length i have because of protective styling.

some folks have done it without ps'ing...they tend to do low manipulation and styles where their hair is not being rubbed against stuff or damaged.
simplysilk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplysilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:52pm
how do u post pictures?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style