Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Under 50 Posts? Ask Natural Hair Questions Here!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask Natural Hair Questions Here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LIZZETTE81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Nubiandiva310 Nubiandiva310 wrote:

My hair is all natural and I've never used this line before.I do you products by Cantu and Eco which all work great for my hair. One thing, I'd like to ask is:

Am I the only person with natural hair who can't use refined shea butter in my hair. I purchased a big tub of this stuff and it made my hair shred.I melted it down and put did a two strand twist. I even gave it another chance by mixing it in with Mayo and eggs to create a butter cream and it made my hair soft but the shedding was crazy, so I tossed it in the garbage. What am I doing wrong with this stuff.
I think if you would of added some type of oil to your mix your results would of been better. All of my shea butter mixes has some type of oil whipped it in (I use my hand mixer). I like my mixes to be very creamy since SB is not real spreadable by itself. Mayo & eggs mix ShockedShocked?? Sounds like too much protein too me. Then again my hair is not a fan of a lot of protein, in fact very little, it will fall out in a minute Thumbs Down Try your mix again with an oil(s).
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2012 at 11:00pm
I want to lift my hair color (I hate black on me Thumbs Down but I don't want to fool with any type of hair color right now, HOWEVER, I was thinking about using peroxide (10 vol) in my henna mix. Has anybody attempted this in their henna mix to lighten their hair? Regular Hydrogen peroxide does not work and I think because my hair is black and I need something stronger to lift the black.
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by alize313 alize313 wrote:

Hi yall.

I was wonderin if yall had any experience with ur man showing less interest since you took the wig off?  I recently decided to go natural and i noticed my man Daevonte hasnt been coming by as much.  

I posted another thread about how Ive got some burnt bald patches on my head from a chicken grease burn so Im wondering if that could have something to do with it?  Daevonte seemed to come by the crib most often when I was wearing a straight blonde wig.....

Anyway, yall, thanks for the help.

Confused
Wow.
Blonde wig.
"Daevonte"
chicken grease
"yall"

Sounds like a lot of stereotypes...

Not to menton
Alize
313 (Detroit)

I see the racist trolls have made their way back.Ermm
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by LIZZETTE81 LIZZETTE81 wrote:

Hi yall.

I was wonderin if yall had any experience with ur man showing less interest since you took the wig off?  I recently decided to go natural and i noticed my man Daevonte hasnt been coming by as much.  

I posted another thread about how Ive got some burnt bald patches on my head from a chicken grease burn so Im wondering if that could have something to do with it?  Daevonte seemed to come by the crib most often when I was wearing a straight blonde wig.....

Nope! On my bday I decided to buzz all of my hair off, not b.c'd but took it ALL Approve off with my hubby's hair clippers and he even helped me with the back so I could get it all. He just looked at me and said I love you so much, you look like me now (he's bald too) and we just LOLLOL, and I later on that night...ClapClap my hair being ALL gone wasn't even an issue, then or now(it's really growing back now). As I see it,your man should love you for better or worse, hair does not affect your "Self worth". If you want a answer about the "WIG" just ask him, and if he doesn't like being around you with your wig off, then you have to put on your wig when he does comes around if he is important to you.

Lizette-  Bless your heart.

Again, "Alize313", if you're a legitimate poster, I apologize.  However, your post is way too suspicious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Swift Swift wrote:

Hi yall.

Nope! On my bday I decided to buzz all of my hair off, not b.c'd but took it ALL Approve off with my hubby's hair clippers and he even helped me with the back so I could get it all. He just looked at me and said I love you so much, you look like me now (he's bald too) and we just LOLLOL, and I later on that night...ClapClap my hair being ALL gone wasn't even an issue, then or now(it's really growing back now). As I see it,your man should love you for better or worse, hair does not affect your "Self worth". If you want a answer about the "WIG" just ask him, and if he doesn't like being around you with your wig off, then you have to put on your wig when he does comes around if he is important to you.

Lizette-  Bless your heart.

Again, "Alize313", if you're a legitimate poster, I apologize.  However, your post is way too suspicious.
Please enlighten me Swift on "your post is way too suspicious" Am Ermm. I don't want to be looking like a Clown on this one (or any post in fact).
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:37pm
Alize is a troll Lizette.

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:39pm
Thanks CC!

Yup, I think Alize313 might be a troll.
I was saying that you were an angel to provide such a thoughtful answer, but I dont think that person was being sincere in his/her request.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZZETTE81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Does that mean making up sht?
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:43pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Does that mean making up sht?

Yup, and more.
In the past, the racists have gone overboard by posting pictures of dead black people..including children.
So we just tend to ignore and report the post.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:44pm
^Yep.Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System