Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under $100 Beater/Gently Used Stash Sale
    Posted: Jul 09 2017 at 6:42pm
Hi all,

I will be posting multiple wigs and wefts over this week. I am clearing out my stash l. Everything will be under $100 obo. All sales final, PayPal only.

1. $50 Cambodian wavy wig. Bought from another bhm member. Original posting is here http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/quick-wig-salecambodian-wavy_topic384340.html

I'm labeling this as a beater because the hair is fine quality, but the cap contrition is not the best. It will probably have to be redone as the wefts were not sewn on very tight and the tracks may show as is. If you curl it you could be ok.The hair curls nicely. The closure is in great condition and bleached nicely. Pics below.

Wet

2. $40 Trebella closure wig - Purchase this early this year off another BHM member. From their original post, the hair is 14/16 inches, and is raw southeast asian from Diva Hair Gallery. The hair is gorgeous, but was sent to me with the closure already balding I wore it until it balded completely and I'm not crafty enough to switch out the closure. I never tried to curl this hair I pretty much just wore it in its natural state all last summer.

Hair and wig cap is still in great condition, wig just needs new closure.

Edited by Addicted19034 - Jul 09 2017 at 6:44pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2017 at 1:06pm
Wig number #1 is sold

Wig number 2 is pending sale

1 more wig and some wefts/closures to come
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2017 at 12:14pm
3. Kinky Straight Wig $50

I know I bought this off of bhm, but I can't find the original listing for the specs. It's a kinky straight wig. Im not sure what this construction is called but its not a true lace front. It only has the little section ofoartibgspacein the front which you will be able to see in the cap picture. Pretty much,it's a middle part and will stay that way. I'm estimating it to be a medium size and 16-18 inches but I can measure when I get home. I don't remember having any shedding issues with this hair but I think it had slight tangles at the nape. The density is very thick and does not hold a curl well from what I recall.
Wet

My finger is under the part

You can see the little lace section at the top

Edited by Addicted19034 - Jul 11 2017 at 12:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2017 at 8:16am
I will be keeping number 1. For a little while longer and may out it up for sale at a later date.

Weft pics to come hopefully tonight.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2017 at 9:30pm
4. Italian yaki u part wig -$50

I can't find the details but I believe this is Italian yaki u part wig. Hair and cap in good condition. Probably just needs a deep condition and it is good to go.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic