BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ummm...someone's pressed...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ummm...someone's pressed...
    Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:40am
Drama on FB. Basically I was scrolling through my timeline and I saw this guy kissing his gf who had on no makeup and has a TWA. A couple girls came on the comments saying ew that looks like a man, etc. This was earlier and he erased the comments. Then later he posted better pics of his gf with her makeup done etc. So I'm scrolling down my timeline just now and I see this. I haven't even read it all yet:

DUDE
Options for this story
I hope u stay off my page love Brotha don't want u im happy were im @ love fall back & stay out me & my gurl way
6 hours ago
LikeCommentShare
2 people like this.

EX I don't care u text me ever time u could askin for my coochie so stop trying play it off
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

EX He know what times it is luv

EX I hate fake ass nigg

DUDE I don't want u love stop trying 2 get my phone cut off u petty lil bitch stop calling me pls I got tha 1 I love it look lik u made cause u on my page lik ths Brotha don't want u so fall back

EX Who care about yall not me I ben doing me

DUDE Alright thn stay tha out me & my gurl life u don't have 2 call are bee on my page for noting
6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

CURRENT Know that I don't give 2 *&%^$#@Es about you or what you say. Bryant sleeps home every night. Could you say the same when he was with you? I use to have him for several days at a time. You miserable; therefore, you need company, but bitch we don't want to be bothered EX

CURRENT no (typo)

DUDE Love u bae CURRENT

DUDE Bout 2 bee a new year bae thy not going 2 lik tht

EX Wen I got Bryant he was doing the same think with me and u lie about Bryant sleep out by his mommy house wen he off I don't care I had the money boo so what
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

EX U lie bitch u only have him for 2day Bryant just started sleepin out wen I start going out run and tell that
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

EX Bitch don't come for me he goin to do the same think to u I had my turn see if u could do 6years think u good night your last time talking so u better get your talk on

EX And by the way yall look like two mens kiss and another think i can allway babydaddy what u dont know that dick for everybody

EX Hello and im out

EX And one more think he just starting stayin with u why u talking about Bryant sleep home ever night he just starting stayin with u girl

CURRENT The whole time you was typing we was making sweet love!!! OL TEEDY LOOKING, GIVE A DIME I ONLY GOT 8 face, geek smoking hoe. Lay down & moisturize your dried up face scum bag. Hopefully you have a new face in the morning if you believe in miracles. Mixxxxxxx mixxxxxx u lokka fool, mixmiiixx mix looka mess. ROTTEN GOLD ROSLYN kmsl. EX
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

CURRENT Education Rule the Nation & we just finished going half on a baby.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

EX Girl u cant with me u been wantin that meat u never had a man that why u was still wantin who go this long with out a man u could I been seenin u on Bryant pages my girl and if yall made love why is say he miss this good coochie my girl I know u saw text I got save for hoe that's had to wait on wen we were no mo good he ben u u look like u need a man think u wen u wait this look who u pull Bryant no body who go u and duck u like he use to
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

EX Bitch u look older then me u is not all that Bryant never had no hoe look better then me girl u look older then my mommy hoe with that mop on top of your head bitch get your coochie game up u used to give him wee to smoke with me hoe let go
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

EX U don't have none ask Bryant how many peoples love my golds they allway say your babymommy grill up othallway

EX Allway udont know me only what bryant told u luv so stop trying to come for me

CURRENT You Drove... Take them tracks out Roslyn the Wicked Witch lets see how you look without fake hair hoe. YOU COULD MAKE A THOUSAND WISHES TO BE PRETTY & your wish would never be granted because not even magic could fix yo face you Ugaly Hoe. Bitch you look like you turn into a Ugly Wicked Beast at mid night. Yo face was made to stay down sucking dick and licking ass. You worthless old hoe having all them thinking each time that would make a Brotha stay with your desperate ass & it still didn't work out for you. Only fools dont learn & u must be a slow hoe to have 100 kids Roslyn. Shame on you SMH

EX So I don't care that just u u no u diden have man in a long time ass hole u

EX We know u happy u got a half of man u ack like Bryant somebody u never had before I dont have time for yall no mo by boy just came home got to yall have a nice lift I hope

EX My phone tryin like I was sayin I hope yall luck on yall baby nobaby will come before that one luv I fill like u jelly that I have a baby for your boy good night ugly mens

Edited by liesnalibis - Dec 15 2013 at 7:48am
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (30) Thanks(30)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:51am
Reading that was like punishment.
They all need to learn how to spell and use words properly.

Ratchet, too.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:00am
Jesus... couldnt understand most of that....
Ratchet ratchet ratchet
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:03am
Are these adults typing and speaking like this?   
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:04am
LoL the grammar is the least of the ratchetness.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:12am
Bish mentioned gold grillz...ll.no mam
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:29am
The ex has a baby by dude ?

Why the dude delete his ex deleted when she made the first comment , or when the drama started?

How.old are these people ?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:54am
that was depressing.  i stopped half way through and started questioning meaning of lifeUnhappy
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 9:23am
Is there a cliff note of the above?

Reading that was too much... stopped at "calling for cooxhie".....
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 10:17am
Are they Jamaican??? It felt like the whole condo was in pigeon or broken.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic