Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Um...damn? LoL? Girl starts fight and gets dealt w
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Um...damn? LoL? Girl starts fight and gets dealt w

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I couldn't imagine watching my sister lose a fight, I would jump in or break it extremely quick.  Anyway, what type of friends laughs at you while your losing a fight and then post it on the internet for the whole world to see?  That girl has a lot of learning to do.

And they were going in on her eyebrows! It was a sad day for her all around.
Sponsored Links

Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I know y'all not advocating jumping are you? Geek

No, friends don't let friends go to somebody's house to get your ass whupped.. My friends would've encouraged me not to fight..
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

No, friends don't let friends go to somebody's house to get your ass whupped.. My friends would've encouraged me not to fight..

Mine too. I'm not sure what makes people want to fight. Don't they know there are legal ramifications for those type of actions?
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:24pm
^^ yep, jail stops me everytime I think about whopping somebody
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:39pm

No, friends don't let friends go to somebody's house to get your ass whupped.. My friends would've encouraged me not to fight..
Yep.. That's the first lesson in sh*t starting. Don't go to people's houses.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:06pm
SMH at this era of ppl VIDEOTAPING someone getting their a$$ handed to them. I've never been in a fight, but that obnoxious chick who attempted to continue instigating long after the "winner" had left needs to be slapped in the mouth. They knew that poor girl didn't have any fighting skills and they were only too happy to let her "take one for the team". 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:07pm

^^ yep, jail stops me everytime I think about whopping somebody

This, my parents didn't raise me to go LOOKING for fights in the street or at someone's house. And for sure, if you plan on going to someone's house to "teach them a lesson", be 100% sure that you'll win. Otherwise...stay home.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:38pm
another fighting video...i thought we were supposed to uplift 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

i didnt even realise people's eye swole up right away like that.....lol for some reason i thought the black eye was a gradual thing...like after a few hours or summinOuch
i shouldnt but ...lol....

It usually doesn't. I got a black eye from a car accident (bumping my head on the steering wheel) and it took a few hours to swell up. But than again, this girl is light-skinned, so maybe it swells up faster on some...

Girls are just too damn violent nowadays, fighting over nothing. At least, it was an equal fight, though (one on one, no extreme low blows). Bet they were fighting over the dummest shyt too

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 26 2012 at 10:10pm
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:33am
I'll report this sh*t.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>