Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Um...damn? LoL? Girl starts fight and gets dealt w
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Um...damn? LoL? Girl starts fight and gets dealt w

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:11pm

I couldn't imagine watching my sister lose a fight, I would jump in or break it extremely quick.  Anyway, what type of friends laughs at you while your losing a fight and then post it on the internet for the whole world to see?  That girl has a lot of learning to do.

Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:14pm
behind her back they're prolly friends with the girl that did the beat down...ole girl got took
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:14pm
are these the zillion dollar girls all grown up? 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:36pm
That fight was stupid.The lightskint girl couldn't fight either.Ouch I remember better fights when I was in highschool. Blood would be all over da locker, man. Good times.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I can't imagine this happening to anyone I know. What is wrong with the youth of America today? Is it our violent culture? I have never been in a fight, because when I was little, kids used words, not fists. How sad.

Usually older people say "we used to fight with our fists instead of guns back in the day. these punks these days is soft." Now all of a sudden yall were all peaceful and non violent. FOH.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:15pm
Awful .
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL @ her sister acting like she was going to kick somebody's ass, knowing damn well she through her sister out there to test the waters and girl got drownedLOL

LMAO
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I can't imagine this happening to anyone I know. What is wrong with the youth of America today? Is it our violent culture? I have never been in a fight, because when I was little, kids used words, not fists. How sad.

Usually older people say "we used to fight with our fists instead of guns back in the day. these punks these days is soft." Now all of a sudden yall were all peaceful and non violent. FOH.

It probably has more to do with my upbringing and where I'm from than my age. You don't have to believe it, but this type of conduct is foreign to me. If this is what you grew up seeing, then good for you.
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:45pm
i wouldnt send my nonfighting friend to someones house to get lumped up......
especially if she was losing i would have broke that ish up
LifeIsGood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LifeIsGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:05pm
LOL, I like how she held the girl's face up to her friends so they could see the work she just put in.
wowzers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>