Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Um, RiRi... Can I get you a glass of water?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:16am
Her body is fantastic.

TBH if I was not worried about being judged I'd have pics out like that no problem. But my family would kill me
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:17am
who takes these pics?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:33am
I'm going to assume she's in her own house so why not? I dont see a problem here, her legs look GEWD Clap
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I'm going to assume she's in her own house so why not? I dont see a problem here, her legs look GEWD Clap

I don't think the problem is that she's in her house naked & taking pics...I mean a whooole lot of people probably do.

But it's the fact that she's releasing this pictures in public. That is just that tad bit tasteless.. Imagine if you were to post a picture like that of you. Would that be appropriate? 

& regardless of the fact that she is famous, it is still a bit of an inappropriate way for a young lady to behave.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:40am
I dont see it as distasteful. It's not like she's bussin it wide open. It feels artsy to me. If I'd do it if my body were right *shrugs*
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:42am
ive seen her naked so many times, i might know her body as well as i know mine. it's not even exciting anymore
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:43am
Maybe not tasteless but inappropriate
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I dont see it as distasteful. It's not like she's bussin it wide open. It feels artsy to me. If I'd do it if my body were right *shrugs*

Yeah I don't see the problem either. Now if she was puttin' out pictures of her fingerin' herself or some mess like that then I'd be giving her the major side eye.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:46am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Maybe not tasteless but inappropriate

yes, that is the word i was looking for LOL
and we'll agree to disagree Big smile
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

That's how I start the weekend off,so.....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic