Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Um, Cambodian Hair? Virgin? Really?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
keyaleya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keyaleya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Um, Cambodian Hair? Virgin? Really?
    Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 1:21am
Ok, so last year I was doing some traveling for business Thailand. right by Cambodia so I'm like "Bet! I'm about to get me some hair on the low!" Cause the women cut their hair dirt cheap. Only takes a day to get the visa to cross the boarder so I went. 

But when I saw the people I got really confused. Um, ok, All that hair that's sold o the Arjun site, that super expensive curly hair, I didn't see not one person with that kinda of hair. Every body's hair was straight. Kinda coarse like Chinese hair. Even was asking people. One lady said she'd heard about people selling hair, but didn't know where. So what I'm wondering what type of process is her "virgin" hair going through coarse I didn't see soft or curly hair not once time over there.
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 1:39am
they probably perm or steam the hair.....
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:47am
That's because Chinese and Cambodians are pretty much part of the same ethnic/racial group.  When I was in Cambodia, I saw not ONE person with curly hair there. 

Arjunkie does process their hair and makes everyone believe they are getting something "pure."  The "pure" can refer to the hair being 100%  human and that's it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic