Topic ClosedULTRA BLACK HAIR CONDITIONER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lusciousli16 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2008 at 4:55pm
The new Aphogee 2 min has that listed as the third ingredient.

Edited by lusciousli16 - Oct 29 2008 at 4:56pm
Sponsored Links

illestlove View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2008 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by lusciousli16 lusciousli16 wrote:

The new Aphogee 2 min has that listed as the third ingredient.

:[ it does. now i'm debating whether or not to keep using it. well if i only use it like every 3 months since i only use it when i get a relaxer (until it runs out and i don't buy it again) i should be good right?
qtpi599 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2008 at 6:40pm
I know that there are alot of people that use her products on this forum.  Just like other products, what work for some doesn't always work for others.  I tried the conditioner, shampoo and leave-in and my hairline and forehead had bumps all over it and my scalp burned.  I might be allergic to something in it.  Right now the main products I use are Mizani, Keracare, and Aphogee products.  I know the first to lines are expensive, but I've learned that cutting corners with my hair yields breakage and damage.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2008 at 11:51am
Originally posted by qtpi599 qtpi599 wrote:

I know that there are alot of people that use her products on this forum.  Just like other products, what work for some doesn't always work for others.  I tried the conditioner, shampoo and leave-in and my hairline and forehead had bumps all over it and my scalp burned.  I might be allergic to something in it.  Right now the main products I use are Mizani, Keracare, and Aphogee products.  I know the first to lines are expensive, but I've learned that cutting corners with my hair yields breakage and damage.
Sorry you had a bad experience... I actually like the conditioner but will not be repurchasing.. Side note: Cathy does not make a shampoo.
qtpi599 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2008 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by qtpi599 qtpi599 wrote:

Sorry you had a bad experience... I actually like the conditioner but will not be repurchasing.. Side note: Cathy does not make a shampoo.

oops...sorry.  I'm glad you like it.  Somethings irritate my skin Cry.  I really wanted to use her products since others were getting such good results from it.
cali girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2008 at 11:39pm
I did not like her products, but I do like the book. Her DC left my hair hard, her moisture lotion did not moisturize my hair, and her dew leave in did nothing for my hair! I follow her care program, but I use Aubrey organics instead.
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2008 at 9:10pm
I loved that conditioner. I am so surprised that I did. Too bad I do not live in the UK anymore because I cant get it here.

Btw, I have natural 4a/b hair and my hair also loves ORS packet.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic