Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ultimate Weave Color Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:40am
How should I color my weave to a auburn color and if I added highlights, what color would look nice? I keep reading bleach. So what do I do bleach my hair, them after the bleach and it dries jus put the box hair color?
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:56am
[QUOTE=Pretty_Thick_Me]How should I color my weave to a auburn color and if I added highlights, what color would look nice? I keep reading bleach. So what do I do bleach my hair, them after the bleach and it dries jus put the box hair color? [/QUOTE

Have you seen this?

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:07pm
I'm glad this thread was bumped. I'm trying to dye my extensions an auburn red ...I already tried once and failed (I got some highlights but not all over color)..I knew I was going to have to pre-lighten but I just didn't want to. Lol.
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:21am
So I could use 40 developer to lighten the hair then dye it?
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Pretty_Thick_Me Pretty_Thick_Me wrote:

So I could use 40 developer to lighten the hair then dye it?

I would try a off cut or if you just want to lighten it slightly you could try the method in the video. I have done this just on the ends for a ombre effect. Subtle. I'm due to wash and do a bleach bath on the unit so if I don't fry it I'll come back and post pics.
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:08pm
I was going for a RedHOTT/Deep Auburn Red mix and used the 40developer,  I think it came out ok, it's not popping as much as I'd like. but wondering if anyone has any suggestions for what can pop the color at this point/
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:17am
bump
peaceloveandcurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceloveandcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 7:21am
8 hours ago, I put a mixture of developer (30 & 40) and hair color on my "virgin hair" that the seller dyed color 1. It's still on there and the color hasn't lifted at all.

What do I do? Color 1 is too harsh on me! :'( I contacted the seller asking why it won't lift and if it's virgin but they said

Yes , our hair is virgin hair . 

But only natural color can be dye . 

If you want to dye the hair color by yourself , pls tell me in adavance ,then i will supply the natural color for you 

For your next order ,i will give you the natural color 

Welll if it's virgin hair that was dyed. it should be able to lift right? Should I try developer and bleach? I've seen youtube tuts that say to put developer on and leave it on for about 3 hours, but it's been over 8!

update ... the hair has a brown tint when held to sun or light but still looks looks black as . it's like dying your black hair red but you'll see red tints in the light. what went wrong? should i still get bleach?
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:40am
Large
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:41am
Large
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>